Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 02:06:35
Page:  1 
The XIII Legion. The Introductory. Started by: JesseJames on Aug 06, '10 13:51

JesseJames steps out in front of the crowd in attendance to give them the big news. There's a slight Windy City breeze in the air as he walks up to the soapbox, which for some reason or another always seems to appear whenever a mobster has something to say...

I come before you today with big news, both for me personally and mi famiglia. It's been a long time coming, as it's been a while since my Family line has stood up in a similar position.

There’s a lot of different things I can talk about concerning the way I will run my family. As I have already said to Godfather Roman, actions speak louder than words. I like to think of my word as the Gospel however. So I will let you know, in a nutshell, how my famiglia will be run. I am going to keep this short and sweet, so pay attention.

Famiglia: Otherwise known as Family. We will prosper together and in the end bleed together. We will be a close knit, and loyal to our people. When the time comes we will be ready die for one another all in the blink of an eye. Without question, from Godfather Roman down, we are Famiglia. It is something I take very serious personally, and in no way is there room for weakness.

Omerta: It goes without saying what Omerta means to our business. Don’t expect to learn a lot about my familglia if you're not in it. We will live and die by the code of Omerta. There will be zero tolerance for those who choose not to live by it in my family.

Rispetto: What's a sophisticated business without respect? The tradition of this thing of ours goes way back to the early days, and its all based off respect. I expect my family to carry themselves with maturity and respect. Every member of my family will be held accountable. Respect is everything.

These will be the foundations of my family. They are traditions I would love to see used throughout Our Thing, but I can enforce them only in my family. However, I hope to lead by example, and with any luck my example will be considered a good one to follow by others.

Roman, thank you for the opportunity to work directly under in the Windy city.  I thank you. 

JesseJames nods to the crowd and steps down from the soapbox...

Right then, I have a lot of work to do. I'd better get back to it, but for the moment I would like you all to welcome The XIII Legion to Chicago.

Report Post Tip

Congrats on your new start with the XIII Legion may you prosper quickly and I know you will bring great things to Chicago. Once again Congrats.

Report Post Tip

I love seeing old school mobsters who preach the traditional values stepping up and taking control of a family.  I pledge my loyalty to you and the family, and I look forward to a prosperous business for us and the entire city of Chicago.  Salut!

Report Post Tip

Congratz old friend. I hope this shall be a better run than what happened to your last bloodline. I wish you the best of lucky bud

Report Post Tip

Congratulations JesseJames, i look forward to working with you in the windy city.

Report Post Tip

Never heard of you.

Report Post Tip

Alyz nods in agreement with FakeMan whilst savouring the freshly spoken words from the leader of the newly formed XIII Legion. Looking up at the Chicago sky line the young mafioso couldn't help but feel a little envious of the wonderful opportunity bestowed upon the esteemed leader, a deep sense of knowing filled the spectator; what a prosperous and exciting time lays ahead in the windy city's future.

JesseJames I offer you my congratulations on this fine achievement, for what it is worth and from what my journals tell me I have every confidence in your ability to reign supreme, for hopefully this is just the beginning of what proves to be an illustrious famiglia in the city of Chicago, god bless.

Checking his watch Alyz begins to amble away to the vehicle parked nearby knowing it was almost time to catch his flight.

Report Post Tip

RocknessMonster stands at the mouth of a dark alleyway, hands tucked inside the pockets of his trench peering out from under the brim of his fedora at JesseJames as he makes his presence felt in the streets. He pulls a drag from a wood-tipped cigar and approaches the newly crowned Street Boss of Chicago, discreetly sliding an envelope stuffed with cash into the lapel of Jesse's jacket

Here's your taste, Boss. You can count on me to keep the streets in check while under your employ. I look forward to a prosperous career in the XIII Legion.

He shakes Jesse's hand and makes his way back to the streets to conduct business

Report Post Tip

As she prepares to spark up a cigareette she notices JesseJames standing on a soapbox, she approaches slowly and wriggles her way through the crowd to the front and listens

JesseJames, our blood lines have not gone back long but in the time ive gotten to know you i can see you are a driven and committed mafioso. It joys me to see you in a position that you are worthy of. Chicago has without a doubt gained a valuable Street Boss.. I know your actions will mirror these words and i wish The XIII Legion the best of luck.

Melody smiles as she walks off sparking her cigarette

Report Post Tip

Glad to have you JJ.  I know you'll do well, and I think you are going to be incredibly successful.  You have already proven to be someone who sticks to their values, and I respect that a lot.

Report Post Tip

Assys draw drops in the amazing roleplay from a Godfather.

Report Post Tip

Walks up an shakes Jesse hand an praises him

"Congrats on the big promotion I know you will do your city great"

Report Post Tip

Modesty walks up to the man in front of her shakes his hand and whispers in his ear

Congrats boss! I know you will do great. She leans in closer and whispers even lower Well, as long as you have certain people helping. She blinks and smiles. Then lets go of your hand so you can go back and do great things for Chicago.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Jesse, I hope you and your family all the best in the future ahead you.

Lil Wayne walks off after speaking he walks in to a local pub in Chicago.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Jesse, i am eager to see you do great things in the city of Chicago.

Jack tips his hat to Jesse and walk off to his business...

Report Post Tip

Who's this mumbling little shit?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The XIII Legion. The Introductory.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL