Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 04:02:28
Page:  1 
La Famiglia Dei Combattenti Di Libert Started by: Jason_X on Sep 21, '07 14:01
Jason walks out onto the streets in front of the gathering crowd, he lays down his machete, clears his throat and begins to speak

Good morning/afternoon/evening.

I stand before you today to introduce a new family to our streets. La Famiglia Dei Combattenti Di Libertwill work on the harbor area alongside Antonio in LA with the hope of turning it into an enjoyable place for all.

La Famiglia Dei Combattenti Di Libertwill be run on honor, dignity and respect. We also look forward to working with the other families to make our streets a better place.

As previously stated by Antonio we welcome other families who wish to set up in LA, there is more than enough room for just two families.

Thanks for your time.

Jason picks up his machete and heads back to his HQ
Report Post Tip
Adalina stands behind her leader listening to every word, watching the mafioso gathered to hear him. As his speech ends, she wanders through the crowd, inviting opinions and asking what the mafioso would like to see done in LA
Report Post Tip
*^* Riley Cheers *^*

(hops in the back of his limo waiting to go back to vegas)
Report Post Tip
"Jason, I hate to discuss such things in public but I feel like I have to clear some things up here..

You seem to be misunderstanding some major points of what I talked about here on the streets, and of what we both spoke privately.

The harbor district is ours.

You come here with your thugs to loot shops in our area,I get a problem with the police commissioner, and when I get a problem, you got a problem..

I am saying this in a friendly but direct way, I still have no problem with you beeing in LA but you definately have to move out of the district.

What I was saying is, that there is enough room in LA for more gangs.."
Report Post Tip
LMAO, I stand corrected, been a long day thats all.

What i was meant to say was that we would be working alongside you in LA, not the harbor area.

Instead we will be working on other parts of the city such as the city centre.

Never like the harbor area anyway :P
Report Post Tip
"You dont like the smell of big wide world, ships coming and going?

Its where I was born, guess my love to the sea comes from growing up in a lighthouse with my father..

Anyways, nice one we got a common sense again, looking forward to do business..."
Report Post Tip
Congrats Jason_X and crew!

You're a long way from Camp Crystal Lake though.. ;)
Report Post Tip
Thank you for coming out to the streets to make us aware of your presence. It's more than many have done. However, you made a very generic statement that your family would be run on dignity, honour, and respect. Why not tell us what these things mean to you, so that your statement is more than just a cliche?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: La Famiglia Dei Combattenti Di Libert
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL