Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 15:13:35
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 [ > - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

I'm getting ready for work tomorrow, shaving, ironing and putting files together.  I want to take tomorrow off but I already took today off.  Not feeling well and can barely focus.  

Report Post Tip
Watching my husband play Fallout 4, with all those dumb mods he uses.
Report Post Tip

Getting ready to head to bed, it has been one long and pain in the ass day.   So it is time to get some rest.

Report Post Tip

Staring at my phone. Drinking wine. Wondering if my hunger is great enough to motivate me to make some food. Looking forward to sleeping without a 5:30am alarm for the first time in six months. Happy days. 

Report Post Tip

Arrived at my work and now sitting on a couch. Then I should change clothes and start to work. But until that happens, I will just sit here and chill. Man needs a moment before diving into a 8hour shift of hard work .

Report Post Tip

drinking tea counting stock on and off on here but it could be worse only have half day today

Report Post Tip

Working, which is like playing MR, in that it is all day and a bit at night, except no one ever tries to kill me there (so far). And I guess I don’t do any drug dealing or anything either there 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I just got done eating supper which was really wuick and microwavable lol now I'm laying back on my bed covered up just playing this game and listening to classic rock station about to smoke a cigarette I can't smoke weed I'm on parole so it's my only vice I know you said not playing the game and listening to music but thats seriously all I'm doing lol
Report Post Tip

Just got home, not really doing anything.  Have to work tomorrow, after having a week off, its tough going back.

Report Post Tip

Watching the roast of Tom Brady. These are all so funny. Also, playing MR and drinking a beer. Great evening.

Report Post Tip

In bed, but half asleep, trying to decide if I can face any more beers. Probably not quite yet anyway. May go for another little sleep to help get back in the game.

Report Post Tip

Trying to do work.

A clients books arent balancing.

But they have been audited every year....    *scratches head*

None of the major accounts that should be balancing is balancing.

Traced errors all the way to fking 2014 to 2018  so many weird transactions.

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakes.

I mean I'm not an auditor.... but how did they miss this... every year... for a DECADE !!!!

woooohsaaaa....  taking away my mafia time .... grrrrr

Report Post Tip

Playing MR. DUH.

Also, catching the roast of Tom Brady on Netflix.  There's something I love about watching people just chirp the shit out of each other.  It's my thing. 

Report Post Tip

I got some time off, and using this to order some things, and preparing some others for next days, but I end up mostly wasting time as usual

Report Post Tip

Shopping online for running shoes.  It's a real pain - the prices are going through the roof, and don't get me started on the differences in sizes between companies.

How tf can I be a size 12 in Nike yet size 12.5 adidas doesn't fit, and I wear a size 13.5 in Hoka???

Report Post Tip

Listening to various podcasts on the tube

Report Post Tip

Currently having a smoke while waiting for my next delivery to run. The slowest chef is working so it's a pain I'm the hole

Report Post Tip
Waiting to go back to work! I hate it…
Report Post Tip

I just watched a play, which was pretty entertaining.  And have a massive headache.  

Report Post Tip
Waking up. Sipping coffee. Overthinking life choices and just enjoying life!!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL