Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 03:36:15
Page:  1 
An explanation of sorts Started by: HappyMod on Sep 23, '07 02:00
As you all know earlier today one of our comrades in the city of Philadelphia went to war with a crew leader by the name of Riley_. Regardless of the reasons for this as a brother in Philadelphia, and a business partner, we thought it necessary to side with Sao on the matter, and toss in our hats against Riley_.

Soon after that while I was on a business appointment in New Orleans, I got an urgent telegram from Jay_C informing me that Sao had been killed. While still very distressed by this news, I asked Jay_C if he was going to continue to war Riley_. Jay then immediately told me yes, and told me to meet him in Philadelphia within the hour.

Forty Five minutes later I was sitting in a coffee shop with Jay asking him what the plan was, but before our conversation ended we were rudely interrupted by Riley and Premeir- running into the coffee shop, guns blazing. Without a seconds hesitation Jay and I jumped behind a table, and the fire fight began. Within several minutes, Riley had been hit by a bullet with a devastating blow to the head. Seeing this Premeir- bolted out of the coffee shop, hoped in a car, and sped off.

After this Jay and I hoped up and brushed ourselves off, calmly walking out of the coffee shop, knowing that our family had won.
Report Post Tip
Fallen- could learn a lesson from you about bravery, keeping your word, and honoring alliances.

And if you ever need a lesson in hiding out and turning your back on alliances when things get rough, you can go see Fallen-.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations on your victory that is a nice way to communicate with the family in a stressful time and when quick reactions are needed.
Report Post Tip
good shooting!

but you guys forgot to say that I hit somebody lol.
Report Post Tip
It was an awesome battle, And I'm sorry this couldnt be worked out in another way.

RIP to all of those that have died.
Report Post Tip
Indeed, RIP.

Nice battle everyone, glad we came out on top!
Report Post Tip
I must say, I'm suprised the death toll were not higher, what with the the Premeir line being involved in the situation.

Why are you explaining yourself to us anyway?
Report Post Tip
Victus they explain themselves so the people not in the war can know who was involve and what the outcomes were. Yes it is surprising how some wars just end with an RHM and a crew leader's death but usually those are the people that say they are going to war or not.
Report Post Tip
You either completely misunderstood my question Justice, or you are being deliberately patronising. Mind you...the question wasn't really aimed at you anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

It's a long days night, eh?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: An explanation of sorts
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL