Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 05:54:54
Page:  1 
The Return Of The OutFit Started by: Kreed on Sep 23, '07 13:40
*A tall & dark man steps out of his newly bought HQ to address the public, he takes a look around and sees the honourable Mafiosi standing before him*

After the sudden death of our honourable Brother -Jason-X (may he rest in peace) I was given an opportunity to set up, sad it had to be because of a fellow Mafiosi's death, but I accepted this opportunity with pride.

There's a few things that the public needs to know about me, I am loyal an honourable but strict leader, any rule broken while in my family has a punishment.

To those who think just because you know me I will let you break the rules as you wish, think again, I would never hesitate to kill a friend if he/she broke a rule that demands death sentence, all family members will be treated as equals, don't like it? Then join another family, it's that simple.

~La famiglia dell'attrezzatura~ ("The Outfit Family")

The Outfit has been my bloodlines for a long time and intend to bring this family name back to its glorious days.

Something for the current CL's to know...

Don't consider me a threat, consider me a blessing to our 6 cities, I will do anything in my power to try and build up our community, with your help of course :0)

When it comes to Mugging, I don't like it, and as all should know I see it as an attack, my family will have a Mugging Game, and mugging will only be allowed within the family for now, unless the other families set up a similar thing, maybe our muggers could have some fun? Hehe.

If any of my family members try to mug anyone from another family, please do contact me or my RHM, ASAP and they will be punished for it.

To those who are attacked by one of my family members (Wack Attempt) do contact me or my RHM ASAP and it will be taken care of.

I would like to thank all those who have given me support in letting me establish my own family

Much love and respect to all of you.

~Kreed~

*Walks back to his HQ *
Report Post Tip
I've missed seeing the Outfit around here.

Man, they were the good times.

Bravo Kreed, Bravo indeed Kreed...
Report Post Tip
Congratulations sir,

Glad to see you in bold :)
Report Post Tip
Congrat's bro well deserved, good luck.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Kreed, i am glad to see you in bold. I know you will be a great leader and am proud you came from my family.

Jason_X
Report Post Tip
well done bro! long time from i seen you in a blood suit,
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Return Of The OutFit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL