Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 03:09:58
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [ > - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

Weather is absolutely nice, it was almost like a summer today, atleast 18degrees celsius which was awesome. A bit windy in the morning but  got quite nice afternoon.

Report Post Tip

Its still too early to tell what the weather will be today. It is right now warm, and the forecast is good, so maybe this afternoon we can sit in the garden in the sun again.

Report Post Tip

It keeps raining and raining, it's 2 weeks now of cold and continuous rain. I hope it's going to stop for a while because I want to go hiking!

Report Post Tip
Rain and snow rain and snow.
For the past 5 days..looks like it is going to be doing the same thing for the all of next week also.... such a fun way to start May off.
Report Post Tip
It was raining for about 2 days on and off today was around 75 degrees now its about 60 seeing as it's 8:56 pm now Here I got the window open in my bedroom playing on my phone and its pretty comfortable I don't know what tomorrow will be though hopefully nice I think it will be
Report Post Tip

After two days of beautiful weather, it ended for the moment. Nice thunderstorms run over the country and lets hope the sun will come back soon.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

My weather is typical Netherland. yesterday the sun was shining. and now it is storming again. wish the weather would stay nice.

Report Post Tip

Level 100 Laundry: New Online Game Lets You Slay Stains, Not Dragons

Forget epic loot, gamers! The hottest online battleground is laundry day. Sort socks, dodge dryer lint monsters, and conquer wrinkles in this thrilling (and slightly terrifying) social simulation. Just don't rage quit when your mom steals your character for a "real-life" spin cycle.

Report Post Tip

Sometimes it is warm; sotimes it is cold and sometimes it is wet.  Mainly it is wet when you thought it would be warm, so you don't wear your coat or bring your umbrella. Just the weather for a BBQ, no doubt. 

Report Post Tip

Today the weather looks as if it's going to be hot again here in england which should be a nice surprise! going to make sure I do some washing up and cleaningg.

Report Post Tip

Finally it looks like summer is arriving after the wettest winter and spring I can ever remember us having! It's supposed to breach 20 degrees Celsius this weekend which will be nice... taps aff weather as we call it here in Scotland!

Report Post Tip

Pretty nice tbh, had a few days of mid-20s sunshine, shorts and t shirts, hit the pool, needed suncream. Pretty perfect stuff, just hop it holds from here, because apparently it’s raining again next week

Report Post Tip
At the moment the skies are clear with only stars filling the night sky. Hopefully it'll stay that way, although driving east and straight into any sun, so maybe a little cloud cover would be nice...
Report Post Tip

today`s forecast is sunny and warm, wind a smal brease from south.

Later on it will get clouded and it can be some rain, the temperatur will stay around 11 to 18 degrees.

Report Post Tip
At the moment iets almost 30 degrees celsius. The weather is nice an sunny.
Report Post Tip
It sunny here.
Report Post Tip

disappointingly overcast. Was hoping to see the aurora again this evening but it's turned out to be hiding. Shame, such a rare occurrence. Hopefully we get to see it again at some point. 

Report Post Tip

It's around 16c heading up to 18c, very little cloud coverage. The plan today is through the kids in the garden to tire them out. Lol

Report Post Tip

Today`s forecast is sun most of the day with wind from south and a wind speed around 6 knot`s, the temp. will be around 20 degrees.

There has been little rain this last week so it`s a danger for forest/grass fire.

Report Post Tip

Recently dumped a shitton of rain this morning, finally cleared up late this evening. I'm talking crazy rain too, with lightning literally right over the house. At like 9 AM! Very weird occurance.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL