Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 01:53:50
Page:  1 
Church of La Societa Nera Del Drago Started by: Madmaximillionz on Sep 24, '07 17:54
As you take a stroll down the street you notice light coming from the old abandoned church. You notice people coming in and out not saying a word, not even noticing that your looking right at them.

For the past few days you noticed more and more people coming and going for the church. You walk a little farther up the road to take side with some other locals. Hey man, what's going on with the church? They didn't know but they said you could come to the first opening tonight when the people pray.

Not knowing if you are allowed in, you and a few buddies of yours sneak into the church. You just jump in with a bunch of people and try to fit in with the crowd. When you get into the church, you take a seat near the back. As you take a seat near the back you notice the high ceiling with a map. Its like the map is curved right into the ceiling but you can't make any sense of it you start to turn your head life everyone else.

You notice Tank-Mage coming out and stepping up to the microphone Please rise for Jay_C. Then everyone raised and the room became salient. Welcome family, friends and guests. We are here today to rise up from the dead. Get our name known and not let any pig push us around. Fight for our freedom and out beliefs. Now you may all take a seat and pick up the book.

Now if you turn to page five, it clearly shows that we lost some ground that we need to get back, so later on this week we will fight for our ground, our turf. We will not let them take over, we will not stop tell we get what belongs to us.

Now on a later note we have a new gangster step up to the plate and tell us what he think. Hello everyone, I would like to thank you all for this. It was not to long ago you people seen me drinking, getting drunk in the back alley and helped me out. You helped me get off my feet and help me get back into the life of crime.

Jay_C steps back up to the microphone. Everyone its out time, time has come and gone and we look forward to seeing you all tomorrow. Don't forget about the meeting tomorrow. All must come; we have some things we must act on before we can move on.
Report Post Tip
I walk into the Church, after hearing an event had been sceduled for tonight, up at the microphone, is somebody who seems to look like me, somebody who seems to look like Tank-Mage, and Maxmaxmillionz. I walk up to the stage, as I hear gasps from either side as it looks like two Jay_C's are in the Church

"Well, Looks like MadMaxi here has been commiting a little bit of fraud, doesn't it?"

I take MadMax by the collor, strolling out of the church, back towards the HQ

"Bad mistake Maxi, impersonnating me will lead straight to your death"
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Church of La Societa Nera Del Drago
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL