Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 21:26:41
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Posts removed Part 2 Started by: SOOOOOOOOOOOO on Mar 09, '20 05:49

Oh the irony in posting that question there, Timon. It is clearly a load of nonsense, but replying to it simply just keeps it alive even more, so if you find it a pile of shit I fail to see the logic in why you'd bother to reply.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Slash , the logic? I am a 5 day old Gangster with no family, waiting to get shot just like my past 500 characters. So I think it is safe to say that logic is out of the question, until I start to give a crap lol.  

The point still stands.

Report Post Tip
Since this is addressed to the masses and OOC why don't you show us all this post that was removed and we can diagnose the problem together. This could be a good teaching experience for everyone.
Report Post Tip
2020-03-09 09:40:44   SOOOOOOOOOOOO Posts removed Part 2 OOC

Iris, I don't have a hard on. You can inscribe that one in stone. If anyone has a hard on it is you. My lil sis can attest to as much. 

Moving on Iris. I don't care for you reiterating what was recently stated. 

What I care about is this: User base was in fact informed via MM their post was removed and why. I know for a fact RP posts were removed and totally in character. 

My only question is when did this new law kick in without the user base being told? 

2020-03-09 05:01:38   SOOOOOOOOOOOO Disappearing Posts? Help

Iris, feel free to carry on with Calie's kin.(MOI) Keep it for all to see. In other words stay out my mailbox. 

2020-03-09 05:01:20   woot Disappearing Posts? Help

Same old shit, different day

Make one salient reason as to why any of these posts should have remained and I will gladly restore them.

Report Post Tip
Did that dude seriously talk about Iris boning his little sister?

Want a Lame Response - Ask Helpdesk!

I've gotten wrong answers from Helpdesk, so there's that.

This shit is always going on because it keeps happening. Is Helpdesk threatened by the posts? They don't like them so they remove them?  99% of the time there is no reason to remove a post.  

Oh, and Iris, no one has a hard on for you. Ewwwwww!

Report Post Tip

I don't think anyone is threatened by you or your shit posts. You're nothing but a value brand troll trying to stir up shit because you can't figure out how to act normally and actually achieve something in game. 

Do something with yourself or move on. Nobody wants to deal with this shit anymore. 

No one would be dealing with this shit if the issues were solved. It only comes back up because they aren't.

When I see the proper changes here I will do something. Until then, I'll just comment as I please as this is OOC and IS talk about the game. If you don't like my comments about the game go do something with yourself or move along yourself. Nobody want to be censored by you or any of the others.

Report Post Tip
2020-03-09 05:01:20   woot Disappearing Posts? Help

Same old shit, different day

I true response on the topic of disappearing posts made in OOC. It was appropriate and violated nothing. It just hurt someones feelings and was deleted. 

Report Post Tip
2020-03-09 09:40:44   SOOOOOOOOOOOO Posts removed Part 2 OOC

Iris, I don't have a hard on. You can inscribe that one in stone. If anyone has a hard on it is you. My lil sis can attest to as much. 

Moving on Iris. I don't care for you reiterating what was recently stated. 

What I care about is this: User base was in fact informed via MM their post was removed and why. I know for a fact RP posts were removed and totally in character. 

My only question is when did this new law kick in without the user base being told? 

First off, Iris opened the door for the beginning of this. Again, ewwww!

This person is correct that the user used to be informed for the reason of the removal. I had gotten one or two of those in the past. They are correct that in character RP posts have also been removed without an answer. This person has asked a question, this is posted in OOC and the only answer they got was for it to be deleted. There was nothing wrong with this post. 

Report Post Tip

One last thing, if the first disappearing posts was in the help section and didn't belong there it should have been moved to the appropriate area as has been done with many other threads. Deleting it is just being malicious because you don't care for the thread starter.

Report Post Tip

This is still fairly amusing. Sounds like you should familiarize yourself with the rules. 

Report Post Tip

There is a thread in the Help Forum that clearly explains why people aren't notified when a post is deleted. It has not been deleted as you've alluded to. I'll even include the link for you: https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/1469198#228290818 

You're welcome to refer to Squishy's post in that thread as to why we don't get messages when a post is deleted. I'd also like to reiterate again that if you see one of your posts disappear or get deleted feel free to message Helpdesk with the post/thread information and someone will be able to answer why it was removed. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
You’ve got something wrong with ya bud
Report Post Tip

I do appreciate the fact that <insert next name in Calie/regrubatahw's family tree> cares about me enough to attempt to insult me in a sexual manner. It's very flattering. However, unless something happened in my sleep I am anatomically incapable of getting an erection. Please, if you're going to insult me in the future try not to make it so sexual. That's almost harassment by today's standards. If you wish to insult me please, do better. 

It takes a small person who thinks they are a big person to resort to insults and name-calling as you have <insert Calie/regrubatahw's next name here>. Given how highly you think of yourself I'd think you'd feel you were above such adolescent behaviour.

As I've said before, have a nice day! 

Report Post Tip

Iris, are you insinuating regrubatahw  and Calie are of the same? <family tree> Interesting to say the least. Once again you are wrong! Whose shoulders are you going to cry on now? I know more about you then the people you attempt to insult. I am questioning whether you are possibly one of the lab rats to be a puppet or just plain old dumb. Of course the two can go hand in hand.

Report Post Tip

Toby, I can't locate the removal of posts, in news and announcements. Please direct me to that notice.  

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Posts removed Part 2
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL