Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 20:47:48
Page:  1 
List of Npc Started by: Mr_J on Mar 12, '20 11:10

Hey man can you do me a favor and send me names about the npc of this game it will really help it to my story

Report Post Tip

I don’t think there are NPCs. You can create them yourself. Perhaps you can reach out to the RP leader, magda , over at Hollywood for tips on creating a good RP. 

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Thanks Zoro - Hey there Mr_J,

I'm Magda and I and my crew (VIP Entertainment) are out in Hollywood.  We are a crew/district set up by the current Godfather Council to help facilitate RP activities on the site of various kinds.  

The main named NPCs in this game that you'll see come up time and again are:  Tyler Durden, Marla Singer, & Robert Paulson who lead a crew referred collectively to as "Durdens" most of the time.  In the story they are out of Delaware City but this gang is often referred to by players in stories of all kinds and in all locations. 

To excuse his constant 'returning from the dead' some players have chosen to treat 'Tyler Durden' like 'The Dread Pirate Roberts' ... a title or alias assumed by his fanatic followers.  It's said that someone always comes to replace Tyler when the most recent one goes down.

Of course, there are literally hundreds if not thousands of NPCs generated during Durden spawns and most of them are lackies that we don't see the stories of.  Players are encouraged to create their own npcs and do this often.  They like to write stories involving their bodyguards, their lackies, political leaders, cops, working girls, etc.  As such some players keep a veritable stable of NPCs they use and reuse over time.  Some create vast families and mafia dynasties from which their past, present, and future characters come... marrying them into bloodlines of other players making generational sagas that if you followed the stories in the streets it would read like a series of novels (many with that level of word count!)

In the past there have been projects hosted by various cities to create a database of npcs which constitute rival gangs, city leaders, etc around which stories are created by all players and very likely you'll see a similar project coming out of Hollywood in the next week or so.  It's on my shortlist.  The idea being what you mentioned here... creating a dynamic setting in which players can create stories because, let's face it, sometimes it's easier to create something when some of the world is already painted and put together for you.  Some players find this tremendously helpful!

If you want to work with us on such a project, please drop me a line.  We're always looking for creative talent out in Hollywood and helpful friends in other cities.

Thank you for making this post and showing interest in writing here at MR!  Can't wait to see your stories in the streets and BDs!

-Magda

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: List of Npc
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL