Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 20:21:50
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Upper structure. Started by: Black-Flame on Mar 17, '20 13:54

I'm actually an advocate for rank = responsibility. However, I don't actually think the majority of users are patient or mature enough to operate within a framework that demanded they remain at a certain rank for a long enough period of time to be trusted. I am nearly certain we would see a large increase in delinquent behaviour if people were held back for longer on their promotions and I'm not sure that has an overall benefit to the playing experience just so we can be a little more realistic. 

Report Post Tip

Is it being more realistic or gaining trust ?

Holding people back happens often. Especially when said person is not favored by the regime. I do not believe in delinquent behavior as this is a mafia game and we are all criminals. Are things frowned upon sure but there is no right or wrong answer to "bad behavior" just perspective. 

Report Post Tip

I agree with you on that, and doesn't each character deserve a fresh start, or are we running a bloodline, I have been on many sides of the table. and I always play in the moment. I never bring what happen before to the next character, and i think that is one of the issues. people find out who did what, and they always get a funny look. then they are brushed off and just put in a corner, until the people that do know them come back up, then they get another opportunity. Myself. and my kin I can definitely say, if you killed one of my relatives. I never turn the page back.  I always give an opportunity, to everyone, even tho they had a crazy family tree, but not everyone speaks to people and sometime never know the talent in their crew.  I feel you should reach out to everyone, if not just once a week .  to see how things are going, what they are looking for, do they want to lead or just help out. that is a good conversation of the jump right there, 

One Team, One Fight. 

Report Post Tip

This also promotes good family and communication relationships as well as trust. After a few questions and answers , you can feel where the persons head is. At least how they would like or not like to make moves. 

Report Post Tip

Multiple things being mentioned here, but these are my perspectives.  My Hands I have never had the pleasure of working with prior to this crew.  One I observed previously and admired, the others have obtained their positions from me getting to know them, and from us obtaining each other's trust.

Does rank determine who becomes a Hand?  Not at all.  Just because I trust someone enough to promote them to Made and beyond deosn't mean they automatically become suitable or qualified to be a Hand.  Throughout my time here, I've met countless people who had not interest in being a Hand - they have other qualities they bring to the Family.  Does that mean I should hold them back?  Similarly, on the subject of "the same old faces" being Crewleaders, the same applies.  I remember a Hand in a previous crew telling me they'd sooner die than be responsible for their own Family.

Report Post Tip

Does rank determine who becomes a Hand?  Not at all.  Just because I trust someone enough to promote them to Made and beyond deosn't mean they automatically become suitable or qualified to be a Hand.

So a don in your family can expect to be back seated to someone you feel you trust more even if said person has done nothing to prove there self untrustworthy.  So is it wrong of said don to feel a lack of trust from his CL? 

Is it wrong for said don to question his CL's  loyalty to the family or his/her friends?

This is why you see members rogue and shoot there CL's not because lack of promotion. Its the lack of trust on one side while the other side is giving them everything.  

Its the same old players being CL because they are only a certain amount of ppl playing the game , this community is not giant expect to see familiar names alot that argument should have been dead ages ago. 

Report Post Tip

agree with you on that, and doesn't each character deserve a fresh start, or are we running a bloodline,

Yes anyone who says otherwise is lying. The past always catches up.  Im sure someone will be waiting to call me out on it. 

Report Post Tip

Still this tbh:

Who would you like to see authed who isn't getting the opportunity?

Report Post Tip

I dont have issues w the same CL's never did if anyone did they should do something about it. If someone wants the opportunity bad enough they will figure it out. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Upper structure.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL