Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 21:27:06
Page:  1 
Toxic Started by: Grigori_Rasputin on Mar 27, '20 19:42

Man the past few months you all have just gone to shit, we all  had a chance to fix that issue but no, we wanted more. ffs i think D.C gets more done then us.

Report Post Tip
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LOZuxwVk7TU
Report Post Tip

Your next character should be called BrittneySpears.

You rock that toxic look.

Report Post Tip

lol

Report Post Tip
With the basic full wipe that's just happened the opportunity is there for pretty much anyone to gain auth. More leaders may yet fall.

In 11 days people will set up.

Go out, shine, save up for a HQ and you'll have a good chance I'd say.

The choice is yours!
Report Post Tip

We will have to wait and see if Tiggy is given a crew again because of who she is. She is hands down the worse leader and  most toxic player by far. 

she has ruined this game for so many people. She sits on mirc like she is the queen of everything, he clique is the only one who doesn’t get bullied by her 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Not involved in the war, but you think tiggy is toxic? 

I've incogged in her crew, and been there as she would know me, not much different from either. She is very nice if you've worked with her. I unfortunately haven't had the opportunity to do it again.

Why do you think that, bottles?

Report Post Tip

She has never accomplished anything besides make people want to quit she also attacks any female with vulgar disrespectful comments. She is rude under handed, uses her name to try and get advantages.

she is a toxic person and can’t change it. She is also an advocate of blood lining 

Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $140,000 Tip
Tiggy is actually one of the nicest, most helpful players around. Even when presented with disrespectful shits, she’s been professional.

You clearly have a ax to grind with her, but don’t come out here and try to shit on her for no reason.
Report Post Tip

No reason? I can post 100 times of her attacking new and old players, esp female players. Her go to is to attack them verbally and her fav saying is rank up and do something about it. Then attacks those players as well 

Report Post Tip

You must be a part of her shit molson clique 

Report Post Tip
That’s a big negative guy.
Report Post Tip

Good debate you got me there 

Report Post Tip
This has been a thing of beauty to read.
Report Post Tip

Prime example of a profound statement made and asshats ridicule. 

Report Post Tip
I love these posts where pearls are spilled by our red named fathers
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Toxic
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL