Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 23:13:42
Page:  1 
Katani Gambling Den Started by: Shizune_katani on Apr 03, '20 13:54

Hello everyone , 

For about two days i have been running  KATANI GAMBLING'S , i have setup my DENS at two cities you can check them out here :

>>DEN- 1 : LV<< , 18:00 - 20:00 hr

>>DEN- 2 : LA<<, 9:00 - 11:00 hr

Its on Horse race gambling and today i would like to explain you all more about it!

Many of you must have seen me screaming in the main chat , calling out bets and announcing winners !

This was just a fun experiment i had started with my crew members but i thought of making it much bigger , thats why i came here , i would like to explain you all how the betting system works and how you can make money out of it !

EARLY BET:

For now there are two DENS that are operational ,which are mentioned above .Both of these dens have different time in which they operate , bets can be placed any time you want but the race on which the bet has been placed will depend on the time at which bets were placed for example :

if you are in time zone where you cannot bet between 18:00 - 20:00 hrs (in-game) then you can always make an early bet and drop a message with it ! that the bet being placed is an early bet , if you place a bet at 11:16 then that bet will be an early bet for the LV DEN which operates between 18:00-20:00 hrs i hope you understand the early bet point ! if not im always up to solve all kinds of queries ! 

PLACING BETS:

This is the most easy thing to do , the betting CAP is between 2,000$ - 500,000$ you can bet 750,000 $ but in two or three parts for example :

Apr 03,         12:48:53 Your accountant has received payment of $250,000 from Mazdyn-Morello. The note "Lol ok done betting for now" was included.
  Apr 03, 12:47:37 Your accountant has received payment of $250,000 from Mazdyn-Morello.
  Apr 03, 12:45:58 Your accountant has received payment of $250,000 from Mazdyn-Morello.

You can also bet on different horses to make the outcome more profitable to you , remember the winner is generated randomly and you or the house can do nothing to change the outcome ! 

bets can be placed here : >>FOR LA<< (9:00-11:00)

>>FOR LV<< (18:00-20:00)

After filing the ticket you can wire me the amount ! 

WINNER:

Winner is decided randomly , and it is decided between Horse #1 - Horse #6 , Results are posted in the BD's DEN Thread or they can be viewed in the #DICE channel in Lounge , 

The winner gets x3 the bet he placed ! for now this is the main system , if i get a good response on this i might add "odds" system 

The method to derive a winner is totally random and no scam is happening here , its just like gambling on dice ,you bet you wait and if you are lucky you get triple the amount , in this you can place your bets more carefully though and reduce your losses 

Once a winner is decided the amount is wired directly to their account no rake is taken, it does not matter which city you are in ,winners will be announced on the chat so you dont have to be in LA or LV to view the results ! 

RECEIPTS & DISCOUNTS:

Receipts are generated when you bet on a horse so that both the parties can keep a track of their bets and winnings ,if you dont receive a receipt then the bet is on house ! 

Discounts are basically coupons that are randomly mailed to people playing dice , or grabbing credits so if you receive a discount coupon its because you have either recently played dice or grabbed a credit on lounge if you dont want discount coupons in the future from our side a simple "NO" would help us to take you out of our discount list 

Coupons codes and their expiry dates will be mentioned ! they have to be in the note of the wired money ! 

EVENTS:

We will be also hosting Events which will make this gambling game more fun , we have an ongoing event right now--> 

Top better of the week will receive 10 credits from our sponsor to view the list >>CLICK HERE<<

We will be hosting like these in the future also , so keep a check !

The last thing i want to say here is that this is not for the intention to make money or scam you guys , its just a fun thing i have started and i feel if more people take part in it then i could add more things and make it more fun but for that i need you guys to show some support ! 

If you have any other questions feel free to drop me a message and i will reply ASAP 

Feeling lucky eh ? BET!

Regards,

>>KATANI GAMBLING'S<<

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Katani Gambling Den
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL