Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 20:00:55
Page:  1 
New York Announcement Started by: Otho on Sep 26, '07 06:32
Today I turn to the streets for a couple of announcements...

Firstly I will introduce myself and the great Insane Family. I am Otho, an old-schooler to the Mafioso world. As of now in my eyes all mafia families on here are mere gangs who have something to prove in order to truly call themselves a family. This includes MY fine family the Insane. But then again I choose to call us a family because of the hard work we have done, and because we are striving for a great future, not just for us, but for the fine city of New York. We are working hard to ensure that we keep the streets of New York clean of ignorant fools and that we may be perceived as a STRONG family which we truly are. Thus far we have not managed to get any Mafioso to the honourable position of Made, but in time this shall change. Our goal is to truly step up as one of the great families in the mafia world. Hopefully we will be able to prove our selves like our forefathers once did.

The second announcement today is that Genesis has chosen to step down, and he asked if DiscoDuck could step up and take his place. We have agreed that New York was ready for this. As for Genesis's members, you are free to chose who you wish to join between the two of us. Any of the two will be a good one, but it will also demand hard work and continued respect. To those who wonder, New York is allied towards creating a stronger city and earning good money. This is all business, is it not?...

I wish my good mate DiscoDuck good luck taking over after Genesis, and look forward to our continued friendship.

Furthermore, I will congratulate every Family or Gang, however you choose to address yourself, out there for getting this far. But remember, it takes hard work to get this mafia world of ours to prosper. New York will expect this from every one of you... Again, good luck, and my office is always open for a talk.
Report Post Tip
Opens the thick steel door that leads to the Office of Otho..slowly pulling it open I can see diamonds and gold surrounding the walls of the room

Sir you seem to be doing well for yourself in the great City of New York, and I am proud to work alongside you. I have known your fathers fathers grandfather and he would be proud of what you, and those you work alongside of have done.

Business is business old friend, keep up the good work. Those in powers are always making moves that us, as the normal mafiosos are not involved in and this is one of them. It is interesting to see a change in power be a positive change and not result in the death of multiple mafioso.

Once you are a leader you commit yourself to having a family and being worth more than just yourself. Sometimes being a leader means when to know when to say No and step down - I respect the decision to step down like this, rather then the multiple negatives ways a mafioso could do such a thing.

Smiles at his leader and pushes a thick envelope in his direction on the desk and walks out..

Enjoy the cut from my profits and I hope I can do something more for the family and for New York in the future.

Good luck to DiscoDuck in his new adventure and I wish him and his family the best of luck and hope they prosper.
Report Post Tip
Genesis, it was a pleasure working with you while it lasted. I'm sorry to hear that you've decided to retire from the position of crew leader.

I'm sure that DiscoDuck will be a good addition to New York. I look forward to working with him and hearing his ideas.
Report Post Tip
Smiles coyly and begins to speak

It is beginning to look like NY is turning into somewhat the respectable place it once was.

I am looking forward to working together with the NY gangs to turn this city into something better than it once was.

Genesis, it is a shame to see you go but whats needs must I guess. DiscoDuck, may I take this opportunity to welcome you into the fold in the Big Apple.

Tips his hat, lights a smoke, and wanders towards the nearest bar...
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New York Announcement
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL