Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 23:47:28
Page:  1 
Yayo Inc - New Orleans... Started by: MrYayo on Sep 26, '07 15:23
An average sized man with his hair slicked back walks up to a crowd of gathered Mafioso's at a hot spot, he takes a good look around and waves some people in closer towards him, their was two large men in suites on each side of the man...then he starts to speak...

Im not here for the usual drug business folks, instead I have something I would rather share with you...

The men on the sides of MrYayo hand out a few dozen cigars through out the crowd ...

Ladies and gentlemen I come to you today very proud and honored to bring to you Yayo Inc. I have got the blessing to set up in New Orleans along with Exodus. I look forward to working closely with him in the great city of New Orleans.

With that said I would like to inform you a little more about Yayo Inc. No one will be able to join without speaking to my right hand man or myself; make sure you know what your going to say before you do though, your trying to convince us that you will be benefiting our family don't be lazy. Respect is a must have, and Omerta will always be followed. If you do not understand this then I'm not sure this is what you're looking for.

As for myself, some of you might know me and I'm sure a lot of you don't. But my bloodline has been around for quite sometime before myself. My great grandfather Prayer was the first to ever set foot in this business of ours. Between him and my grandfather and father I have learnt a great deal about family. I expect that my members will give the crew there all, because I will give all my strength to protect them and assure their well being, as will the rest of the people in the crew. I believe in interaction between leaders so that we can better our relashionships and the communities we live in, we originally came into this thing of ours looking to make money we must not loose sight of that. Putting differences aside I think a lot can be covered over discussion, some things cannot in that case what ever happens, happens. We will not hold back but will defiantly always up hold a class act. Though we are only a small criminal organization now we will concentrate on bundling our cash to move onto something bigger and better, encouraging a tightly formed crew for now that will hopefully turn into a great family someday.

Well I think I have said about enough for now, if you would like to speak to me contact me whenever you please. Enjoy the cigars.

Thank you for your time.

-MrYayo
Report Post Tip
As I said earlier, welcome to New Orleans. I hope the two of our families may prosper and work side-by-side for years to come.

If there is anything I may do to help, I offer you my full support.
Report Post Tip
Approaches the new headquarters in New Orleans and stops to take its magnificence in...

Fine job you have done here with your base of operations Yayo, thoroughly commendable.

Best of luck to you in New Orleans sir.

Tips his hat and walks away...
Report Post Tip
Wonders down the street breathing in the fresh gun smoke in the air..taking a deep breath I notice MrYayo is walking towards his new headquarters

Sir, I want to wish you the best on your journey of running your own family. Its a dangerous world, but with the right friends, enough power and the balls to back it you might have a chance my friend.

Good luck and ill be visiting your city soon enough to have a drink

Extends hand to MrYayo and passes him a business card and a 1000$ bill tied together
Report Post Tip
Thanks Striphe, it's greatly appreciated. Drinks are on me when you come by.

I will work hard to make New Orleans the best city it can be, working with the other leaders I believe we do a lot together.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Yayo Inc - New Orleans...
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL