Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 10:34:53
Page:  1 
The Dumbest thing that has happened to you in Game Started by: Olivia on Jun 08, '21 15:41

Hello. 

My name is Jen and I was about 10% away from 45 units. I had a post ready to go to push me over the edge into the promised land of DON units. I would say I worked hard, but mostly I just heard a beep and clicked a button. BUT, my dear friend Dihajh has recently gotten auth and I was like "I will join him! I will help!"

Well I'm graverobbing, going for the big ol' 600. Averaging about 9 a day, its impressive. I've got some real dedication. 

I accept the invite, BAM. PROMOTED. 

No, no no. I explain that I need to be dropped and re-invited, I can not grave rob above wise guy. 

Please, behold the hilarious tragedy that continues to be my life: 

Big Dick Jenergy (TM) — Today at 4:27 PM
lol drop and reinvite me please
DeanoH — Today at 4:27 PM
i demoted
DeanoH — Today at 4:28 PM
or want me to kick and reinvite :rofl:
Big Dick Jenergy (TM) — Today at 4:28 PM
Level: 20 (20)
I hate you so much

So tell me, what is something that hurts your soul but also has made you laugh because of how fucking STUPID it is?  

Ps. This is not an attack on the lovely Dihajh who's name I finally learned how to spell. Please be nice to him, if anything high five him because maybe now I'll get bored and leave again!

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Love you <3

Report Post Tip

You are okish <3

Report Post Tip

Loool, WOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!! :( :( 

Report Post Tip

Ha! Loving this thread!! Also have done the same as a CL promoted and got the backlash for the GR which WAS listed in crew notes but did not allow for the hangover I had nor keenness to get a mature crew....That was fun...

Another time did a copy and paste in war time to what was the impressive bit of what I had sorted with GF and CL's the summary was good but I sent the whole MM exchange including all the things that go into 'negotitions' - luckily for me I had a crew member who liked to publish material in the streets....that was fun! 

Oh god makes my blood run cold thinking back! In fact I've never fucked up ever, especially not by replying to a post like this so honestly! EVER!!!! 

Report Post Tip

I had something similar. For once I decided to work my unmentionables off, had put in everything I could. Had 28 units by the end of day one. Was smashing jailbreaks, and knocking achievements out of the park. By 20 days (I was also graverobbing) I was a wiseguy working on my 60th unit with a 250+ gun. War broke out and an ally fell. GF said he needed me to set up temporarily to take in survivors. Well you don't say no to the GF. So I leave the crew, click to buy an HQ. Some popups appear which I ignore in my eagerness to set up and please the GF. Bam! Promoted to Mademan, shiny new HQ, reduced to 25 units... FML.

I have never put that much effort into a character since.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The Dumbest thing that has happened to you in Game
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL