Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 18:53:22
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
EPL 11/12 Season - Fantasy Football Started by: AlabamaWorley on Jul 20, '11 13:49

i would of taken samba and dann instead for defence, cant say i will miss bendtner or eboue.  A keeper and another striker would of been nice.

Report Post Tip

Well folks. Getting closer now! Only a couple of weekends until the fun begins!

I received an enquiry regarding submitting more than one team. As you'll find, Metro will allow you to submit as many teams as you like, I have no issue with people doubling or ever tripling their chances by entering more teams, however, the fee note is per team submitted, so if you wish to enter more then an additional 200k per team is due.

The pot is currently at 5,200,000. I have high hopes this will grow even further before the competition begins.

Report Post Tip

I would suggest that Roman submits another team.

One that will not prop up the league preferably.

~C~

Report Post Tip

Your accountant has made payment of $200,000 to AlabamaWorley.

Lets Play.

{BC}

Report Post Tip

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Anyone who has signed up - please tell me your team name.

This will help me if someone dies and their next of kin eventually wants to claim a prize.

You should all have received a message from me in the post, if the post man has failed to deliver it, please see below...

----------

Hello.

Your receving this mail because of your entry into the Mafia Returns 11/12 EPL Fantasy Football League.

First of all, let me remind you all that teams should be finalised before the end of this week, this will ensure your team is ready for the first round of games this coming weekend.

Secondly. Can I ask that everyone sends me their Team Name so that I can make a record of who is who? Thus far we have 5.8 million in the pot which is a decent effort, certainly more popular than I expected.

Lastly, some of you may have noticed the post in the OOC thread, but incase you didnt, please be aware you are welcome to submit more than 1 team, provided you pay the 200k per team entered it makes no real difference to me. (unless your SpuffWaffle - can't have him winning 1st and 2nd afterall)

Thanks for your time folks.

And if anyone has any questions about this please feel free to drop me a mail!

Ciao

Alabama

Report Post Tip

Nice to see my team is top after week.1. Catch me if you can fuckers.

Report Post Tip

Spoke a bit too soon there Cruel. The City - Swansea game has scuppered you ;)

Report Post Tip

It's ridiculous that I'm above anybody, forgot to change my team, forgot my password (now retrieved obviously), actually forgot the site itself.

Well, that's my excuse.

Report Post Tip

2nd Weekend down, Roman still sitting top.

Starting to think he's put the squeeze on the officials. Bit of Mafia pressure to keep him on top?

There has been a few folk submitting 2nd squads to try and compete, including yours truly. I already had another team in another league and decided to enlist it. Everyone is welcome to have more than 1 team, but it is 200k per entry.

Presently we have 38 entries - $7,600,000 by my reckoning.

Report Post Tip

For all those who play on http://www.Fantasy.premierleague.com (The one we used last year) I have started a league the code to join this league: 249899-445848 Anyone who doesnt have a team can still sign up as it is set to start from week 3 which is this Saturday so if you dont have a team you can still sign up and start on equal points. Drop me a mail if you join since I cant remember if I have to approve people or not. Good luck!

Report Post Tip

Oi, FCUK! Get your own thread! :P

Report Post Tip

Only 7 days now until first payment due on this.

Right now a lot of participants are dead and havn't informed me of their next of Kin.

Current standings are as follows;

1JB-united
1Mischievous Fugazi
3 Shocker United
4 Roman Awesome Killer
5 North London Is Ours
6 FrankiesFanDans
7 Merlin The Magician
8 Barry's 11
9 Ninooooooooooooooooo
10 Grin's Goliaths
11FC PussY
12 Original XI
12 FLW
14 British Bulldogs
15 Villans
16 MuscleLeague
17 Karma is a bitch.
18 CMMRFF
19 Marco's Marauders
20 Kong United
21 FC Copenbadly
22 Paris' Beard of Zeus
23 WarriorsWinners
24 Awesomeness
25 Da Gunnorz
26 Hugh G. Rection FC
27 ShakhtarSenseless
28 G's Gentle Giants
29 Manchester United
30 Acid House FC
31 Elite XI
32 Rampaging Wonders
33 Calogero United
34 We Hate Scousers
35 monkey
36 BadWolves
37 wecallitSoccer
38 DevilsRed666
39 lorrie

Report Post Tip

Seeming as though I havn't changed my team since the opening week i'm glad to see Paris' Beard of Zeus beating Bama'a WarriorsWinners.. Just!

Report Post Tip

WarriorsWinners havn't had many changes since the first week, either.

FrankiesFanDans are my Number 1 side :D

I entered two teams to up the pot a little.

Report Post Tip

21 FC Copenbadly is my team Mr Jax-

Have fun shining my shoes ;)

Report Post Tip

I'm not going anywhere near them big clown shoes EC, I heard you've fetish of stepping in dogshit

Might have to crack on with my team this weekend, the very least I can do is take Wiltshire outta the team

Report Post Tip

Rather dog shit than the feminine perfume that that magically follows you around ;)

Report Post Tip

I wondered why your never around for an OC invite... and whats wrong with smelling like flowers in an autumnal breeze. I thought the chickadee's dig that kinda thing

Report Post Tip

After a slow start, the inevitable Grin charge in 2012 will see us power on to glory.

~G~rin.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: EPL 11/12 Season - Fantasy Football
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL