Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 00:12:49
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Help us remove the “pizza” from the menu. Started by: DickTrick on Jul 24, '11 16:08

Alabama looks a little sheepish about her last comment, clearly she meant Long Live, but a freudian slip meant she has shown the world her love for PizzaTheHut

Report Post Tip

Dicky, as for my embarassing failure in debate ..

What exactly are we supposed to be debating?

For there to be a debate, there must be some kind of motion, which you have not volunteered.

We can debate if you would like. Lets start with something easy and on your level: 

Who is better? Mario or Luigi? 

I will even let you choose which side you would like to be on. 

Report Post Tip

All that talk about pizza and not once at all you referred to our very own, PizzaTheHut.

Long live the people that know the legend.

Report Post Tip

This looks like a perfect time to shower PizzaTheHut with praise.

Long live PizzaTheHut!!!

Report Post Tip

I for one think Pizza should be the ONLY item on the menu. LONG LIVE PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Post Tip

One of our members has a particular way with words.

Your member doesnt know the difference between a margherita pizza, which is infact just that, a delicious pizza!!! Compared to what your member speaks of, this "margarita" pizza which is not a pizza at all, its a fuckin drink for the record xD u shoud do everyone a favor and not let your member who has such a way with words talk so much... He makes you all look bad because not only did you take the time to post this, but you quoted him like it was some genius analogy he had xD And your Plumbers HQ is nothing more then a once a week get together, where the tiny bus picks all you high school drop outs up at your homes and then takes you "special" individuals to your local Burker King where you guys can, for once, actually have it your way... 

Although it is quite sad because i can tell hes trying so hard to sound educated. but if he can't tell the difference between something you eat and something you drink then you guys have way more problems ahead then actually trying to disrupt this place...

I will leave off a little words of wisdom for you:

The margarita - is a cocktail consisting of tequila mixed with orange-flavoured liqueur and lime or lemon juice, often served with salt on the glass rim. It is the most common tequila-based cocktail in the United States.[1] The drink is served shaken with ice, on the rocks, blended with ice (frozen margarita) or without ice (straight up).

Report Post Tip

Is GinX pizza?  Or "pizza"?

Report Post Tip

Wait No PizzaTheHutt!!!???

I'm out of here....

Report Post Tip

Love live TheHut

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to:
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL