Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 14:55:49
Page:  1 
La Famiglia Manovanni Started by: Tank-Mage on Sep 26, '07 20:15
A car pulls up into the streets of New Orleans, A large man gets out and opens the door for A smaller better looking man.

The man walks to a milk crate and kicks it over before stepping up onto it,

As if by magic a piece of parchment appears in his hands, That he then begins to read from

Hello,

My name is Tank-Mage, I'm from a long bloodline.

As you have been informed, I have been given the chance to set up in New Orleans, And am very thankful for it.

What I look to do is run my family La Famiglia Manovanni, Are we a family? the answer to that is 'Yes we are'. We have been working together for a long time now.

And as a family We will be looking to better the community, opening family bars, running competitions. As alot of you know I like painting so will be wanting to see some work of yours Winks

I will be running my family with an iron fist, I wont be happy with mistakes.

I think thats enough said on that matter.

I will be working with the AGF Council closely, And MrYayo The current Resident Of New Orleans I making it a city to be proud of.

I think that will be all for now, Until next time.

Thank you, You know who you are.

I was authed by the Acting Godfathers of Los Angeles, New York And Las Vegas.

I and MrYayo Have spoken and I will be representing New Orleans in the Acting Godfather Council.

Some smoke appears, And Tank-Mage is gone from the crate as the car is pulling away
Report Post Tip
Happy mod steps up beside Tank-Mage.

It will be an honor to be working with you sir, and it will be an honor to work with all the other crew leaders here. I want to just say that I back up Tank on everything that he has said. I will be working with him to help the city of New Orleans grow and prosper, and I will do everything I can to help this man run a successful family.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations on your new family and position within the AGF Council.

I look forward to working with you.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, I'm looking forward to working with you in New Orleans.

I am fully backing Tank-Mage and know that he will run a strong and successful family. Its great to see Manovanni back in action, though I have not known Tank-Mage as long as some you might I have served with Manovanni and know that this was a good decision made by the council.

Cheers man, good to see you in that bold suit you deserve it.
Report Post Tip
It is my honor to work with you sir...

Long live La Famiglia Manovanni!!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: La Famiglia Manovanni
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL