Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 05:53:28
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Who Ya Gonna Call? Ghostbusters! Started by: Roman on Aug 13, '11 06:06

Sao listens intently as his new Godfather, and the rest of the masses speak their peace. He steps up to the plate, and clears his voice.

I do not have much to say on the past days of bloodshed, as I am new to these shores and lifestyle, but I will say that I appreciate Godfather Roman coming out here and explaining it all for us. Death is a part of this lifestyle, but that doesn't mean it's any easier to deal with. My father died in the war, and it will be hard to get over, but it happens. We all lose friends, family, associates. It's not how we mourn their deaths that matter; it is how we live for them that matters.

AlabamaWorley, like I've said I'm new to this world, but my father, and even my grandfather have watched as you've done your business in Chicago. I look forward to seeing what you can do in the Motor City, and hope that you can bring it back to life. Congratulations, ma'am, on all of your future endeavors.

Report Post Tip

T-Man listens to Romans speech and them says a silent prayer for all of the fallen and then finds AlabamaWorley and congratulates by shaking her hand and then says.

"Congratulations on your achievement and good luck in your future, you'll do a good job in Detroit"

Finishing talking to AlabamaWorley he gets up and leave.

Report Post Tip

This past week will be remembered for many reasons. Many good men and women fell giving their lives for what they believed in, and the city they loved. Acts of possible desperation on the part of the New Orleans hierarchy led to yet further bloodshed, and a complete multilateral disembowelment of the city.

The stance and actions of Chicago and its allies is a confirmation of what we are, what we believe, and the future we wish to see.

The events surrounding the final act of war were indeed, somewhat cloudy in their outward appearance and as already said, the reasons for this may never be known, and may be buried alongside the perpetrators of the war itself. With every war comes death, desperation, and an overworked mortician.

We will remember the fallen, the heroic deeds of our comrades, and the consequences of actions which betray an agreed bond or agreement.

Out of the darkness however there is light, a very bright light. Her name being AlabamaWorley. Our bloodlines have been intertwined for many generations and throughout, her line has proven to be not only capable, but gilded with an edge of greatness. I wish her and all who serve alongside her in Detroit, Godspeed, wealth, and high spirits.

Finally I would like to offer my congratulations to SuperX in picking up the baton in St.Louis. I look forward to the chance of building further business interests with your fine city.

Report Post Tip

Alfredo Starts to speak

Congratulations to both Alabama and SuperX.

we need some peace now because the last few day have been manic. Rest In Peace to all those that died

Report Post Tip

Sadly walks on the street after attending the funerals

As Mrs. D said plotting and attacking Chicago will only end up dieing. And hearing that a Godfather breaks his word to his fellow Godfather who he had worked with along time leaves a sour taste on one's mouth.

To the lovely AlabamaWorley congratulations on getting your own city, well deserved and I know you will do great running Detroit!!

Report Post Tip

Kriminal appears in the middle of the crowd, with scratchy dry eyes, ache in the shoulders, and zombie like appeareance.  He struggles to clear his mind but manages to not zone out as Roman informs the crowd about the recent events.

The passing of so many mafiosos has proven to be truly difficult.  RIP to those who have fallen.  While some have fallen today, others have risen in the hiearchy of this world.  Congratulations SuperX and AlabamaWorley.

Report Post Tip

GodFather Roman, your words are appreciated as many of us too young or sleeping were very confused but now I, at least have a full understanding between your words and the messages from my own GodFather Premier. My grandmother died in a city being wiped out due to the actions of a few, I have a great sympathy and understanding for any of the descendants of Mew Orleans innocents, may their parents along with everyone else who died during this past war sleep in peace.

As always, after a long night, the sun rises again, and we have been given reason this day to celebrate its warmth. AlabamaWorley, our paths have not yet crossed but I have seen and heard of you through friends and contacts as well as a few notes in family diaries, I believe the city of Detroit will do well with you at its helm. May you and yours prosper long and well.

SuperX - words fail me, our bloodline has been close for many generations and that friendship has continued despite conflicts in our world and the occasional different opinions. To see you appointed City-Head is incredible and I am so thrilled and happy to witness it. Salut

Report Post Tip

I, myself, appreciate what has been said by Roman. As my confusion for these past few days is no longer there and my mother's death can be put to rest. I do wish to send my respects to all those who have died aswell.

Congrats to both AlabamaWorley and SuperX. I can't wait to see what the future holds.

Report Post Tip

Joey listens out to Godfather Roman as he was talking, and, hearing the events that took place prior to the war, he was disgusted.

I have to say, RoRoG and Egwene had my respect before. With this cowardly attack, they lost it and duly met the fate they deserve. I just wish that our deceased friends rest in peace, and I also wish congratulations to AlabamaWorley and SuperX who both deserved their crews.

Report Post Tip

I'd like to say a heartfelt congratulations to both SuperX and AlabamaWorley. My bloodline has worked with both of theirs in the past and I know they'll do a fantastic job in charge of their respective cities, I look forward to seeing what they achieve.

Report Post Tip

I have had time to think on the actions of the past few days before I wanted to actually come out here and comment on them. As has been said before me one thing that can be learned is that to attack Chicago is a fools errand. After the night of violence before the attack on Chicago I can't begin to imagine what actually went through the mind of RoRog. Surely as a Godfather he should have known that to take out DeadlySin after an agreement had been reached was folly. Not only did he tarnish an otherwise stellar reputation but he condemned his city to death with his actions. I personally feel for those of New Orleans who were not privy to the attack yet lost their lives as a result.

Chicago also lost some of the most loyal and hardworking members it has, their loss is felt by the entire city. Yet out of the ashes we see a new auth and a crew leader given their own city to run. This is a testament to how Chicago is working for the greater good of not just itself but the entire country.

Now is the time for rebuilding, the time for peace. I'm sure there will be those who get bored and I'm sure it won't be long before there are those calling for excitement again. But I will say this to those people. While a kill is satisfying, helping to build and shape a family, knowing that you have worked to make your crew strong, your city strong and your godfather proud is ten times more satisfying that a kill that is over in a matter of seconds.

As Godfather Roman has said, God bless Chicago and all her people.

Report Post Tip

Sweeney comes to the streets where Roman speaked just yesterday. Sweeney still sees some people at the same street they're still discussing the war that was just two days ago while Sweeney was sleeping.

Now what Godfather Roman stated earlier that most of Chicago was sleeping. And, as I was for myself. I was too in my own comfy bed. Then, got a call from one of my friends inside the family of the war. I woken up from my slumber and immetality went to action. But, that's a whole different story.

As a member of the Nanny. I like to congratulate Mrs-Doubtfire for leading such a team. No injuries or deaths occur.

Also. Thanks to both Isacaron, SuperX, and Alabama to lead into there new territories. They are going to lead the Roman empire to now more cities in This Thing of Ours. Congrats to both of them!

Sweeney takes a drink of his Mnt Dew and skips along.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Who Ya Gonna Call? Ghostbusters!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL