Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 15:40:15
Page:  1 
The Birth of Toon Town Started by: AlabamaWorley on Aug 17, '11 10:08

Jessica had just sat down to her breakfast when there was a knock on the door

"Spunktrumpet! To what do I owe the pleasure of such an early visit?"

"Apologies Miss Rabbit, Alabama has requested your presence in her office immediately. She has some news for you"

"Then what are we doing standing here chatting?!"

Jessica grabs her coat and follows Spunktrumpet to the car waiting outside

Upon entry to the HQ Jessica notices the place is in uproar with sounds of joy. She hurriedly heads to Alabama's office to find out what the commotion is all about.

"You sent for me, boss?"

"Ah, Jessica. Perfect timing. Glad you could make it so quickly. Klasky and I have been chatting and we've decided that with my recent ascension to the position of Godfather of Detroit, we should allow someone to take over the running of the day to day business. I'll of course continue to have a hand in things, but will be sending a lot of the crew off to work under a person of my choosing..."

"Ok, would you like me to help with the arragements of having everyone informed and moved to their new location?"

Alabama raises a smile

" You see Jessica, this is one of the reasons I called for you. Your always willing to help in any way possible, since the day you walked into my HQ you've worked tirelessly for me and for Chicago, I know that wont change now that we've moved to Detroit. The person I spoke of before is You. I am giving you permission to set up within Detroit and continue the hard work you started under me and raise your own family. What do you think of that?"

"I'm speechless, boss. I'm honoured that you've chosen me to take over the reigns, I promise I wont let you down!"

"Oh I know you wont, I have every faith in you. To ensure the transition goes smoothly, I have spoken with Spunktrumpet and he has agreed to help you with the move. I'm sure you two will get on well. I wish you the best of luck"

Report Post Tip

Spunky moves over and gives Jessica a hug

Congratulations Jessica.  You've worked really hard for this fabulous opportunity.  It's always refreshing to see new bloodlines getting this opportunity in this thing of ours.

Spunky raises a glass to Alabama and Jessica 

Nice choice boss.

Report Post Tip

Jessica, I'm happy to see you get an opportunity to lead a crew as the city of DT rebuilds. Godmomma Alabama has made a wise decision and on behalf of my own Family I'd like to wish you the best of luck with yours

Report Post Tip

Jessica approaches Alabama and gives her a hug, before turning her attention to Spunky and SexyBeast

Thank you both for your kind words, and thank you Alabama for this opportunity, as I said before, I promise I won't let you or Detroit down.

I look forward to building the city with you and making her great once again. Hopefully some day she will stand shoulder to shoulder with great cities like Chicago and New York, until then I will do my upmost to get her there.

Report Post Tip

Arriving in Toon town for a mere 2 seconds, Klasky is wolloped by a 50KG ACME hammer, seeing tweeting birds circling above his head, he is left thinking what the 'DING DONG' is going on?

Gathering his senses and seeing a wobbling building with Toon Town HQ scrawled on it, he makes his way there, dodging the homicidal taxi drivers on the way there.

Finally he see's a fimilar figure, and jaw dropping figure actually

Ah Jessica!!, thought I'd pop by an offer you some congratulations on the set up here, I realise you have you hands full, and besides, I'm scared out my wits here anyway, so I'll make it brief.

I've watched you standing side but side with Alabama in Chicago and also noticed your tireless workrate and phenomenal earning skills, I know you will succeed here in Detroit, though I'm unsure how stable this Town is, I know you will handle it well and ruthlessly if need be.

Errrr anyway, gotta go now, I...Um.. have a appointment I'm late for, adn you know how much I hate tardiness!

Spotting a door that reads REEL WURLD, Klasky decides to dash through the door.

BYE!

Report Post Tip

Alfredo walks in to say a few words

Congratulations Jessica hope you do Detroit proud alongside the new Godmother AlabamaWorley

Report Post Tip

Hound walks to the streets to hear the good news..

JessicaRabbit, you have done an outstanding job, I know you will do well and is just what DT needs to be rebuilt. CONGRATULATIONS!

Hound smiles at JessicaRabbit, Nice work!

Report Post Tip

Castro was on his way to finish off.... a particular... job. When he heard the new godfather of Detroit speak about an auth. Castro, paused. Listened. And took in the information that was being given away by Alabama. So JessicaRabbit has been given the nod. Well... Castro had seen it coming. He stepped on to a soap-box and..

Congratulations Jessica. You've proven yourself to the GF that you deserve this opportunity and im sure that you'll do her proud.

Castro smiles. Steps down. And continues his journey towards his ....... job.

Report Post Tip

Batman is taking a stroll down Detroit looking for something entertaining to occupy his time for the night. I notice a piece of paper lying on the ground and picks it up to have see if anything festival is happening tonight. The flyer says "Grand opening of Toon Town everyone is welcome to attend" After reading the flyer I crumple it up and toss it and make my way to check it out.

Congratulations JessicaRabbit I have had the pleasure to get to know AlabamaWorley and know she has made a great decision in apointing you as her captain. I look forward to seeing the both of you running Detroit. I know the city will be in good hands and will be looking forward to seeing wonderful things to come.

AlabamaWorley Congrats on getting the nod to become GodFather in Detroit you deserve it ma'm.

Checks his suit for a freshly made cigar brought from New york. And a bottle of whiskey then hands you it before taking a small bow before meeting up with the gathers leaders and members of various cities to celebrate.

Report Post Tip

TwoFace  <em> stands  and flips his coin in the air and  then catching it he looks at   miss rabbit  </em> <strong> "hey  miss rabbit congrats for you own crew you truely  have earned it. iam so happy and so proud of you. best  of luck and you have my best wishes as well  </strong>

Report Post Tip

well done Jess its a pleasure working with you

Report Post Tip

Smiles broadly when she hears that Miss Jessica will be setting up in Detroit. She knew that this woman have loads of potential and she will help the new Godfather in every way possible.

Congratulations Miss Jessica!!! Can't wait to see what Detroit has to offer to us now.

Report Post Tip

WhereAmI finishes visiting WhereWasI's old office across the street from Jessica's HQ, he walks out the door of his father's HQ, looks at the map. It's an arrow pointing forward that says RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET. He starts walking towards the large building and enters. After looking around he realizes he's in Alabama's HQ,

God Damn it, I got lost again, would someone mind congratulating Jessica for me and thanking her for the opportunity, if I ever find the building...

Report Post Tip

Congratulations JessicaRabbit!

Report Post Tip

Monet sees a crowd gathered around several women and is curious about what the hubhub is all about.  He walks up and hears that Miss Jessica Rabbit is getting her own family. 

He eyes the two beautiful women and lights a cigarette, taking several puffs before deciding what he was going to say. 

He takes the cigarette from his lip, stands up straight, his back cracks and says in his hoarse voice:

Many congratulations to you Jessica Rabbit. May you and Detroit be prosperous!

Report Post Tip

thank you.

nods knowingly.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Birth of Toon Town
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL