Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 23:45:53
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
The Chuckle Knuckle - Issue IV (late again) Started by: Chuckle on Aug 24, '11 18:08

A month and a half and you can only come up with this shit...?

Please Gallifrey, finish and publish yours! It can never be as bad as this one!

Report Post Tip

I particularly enjoyed the article by the GoodJester- and Ozan... Tell me more about this 'dutch rudder'. I always suspected you pseudo french men were a little on the exotic side and before you ask after reading this there is NO WAY! I am coming round to ride on your 'French broomstick'.

Est-ce que tu me comprends?

Report Post Tip

I pretty much just shot myself in the foot there eh?

Report Post Tip

That is what happens when Chuckle even thinks about putting you on the DWL.

Report Post Tip

Finally piceing together all pages that have been blowing about, Klasky sits for a read at the knuckle.

HEY, if I'm sloppy seconds, who is fresh firsts? I have to read about that shit here?

Interesting read, VERY interesting

Storms towards the HQ, for a 'chat' with Alabama

Report Post Tip

A newspaper boy was standing on the sidewalk and yelling.

The new issue of The Knuckle! The new issue of The Knuckle! Buy the new issue of The Knuckle!

Joey bought the paper, but as soon as he read the first letter, a strong wind blew and pages were flying all over the street. Joey managed to catch and read them.

Interesting, very interesting.

Report Post Tip

The Captain was walking through the park one evening when he saw a piece of paper floating by. Curiosity getting the best of him, he reaches down and read the title "The Chuckle Knuckle". Thinking to himself it might be a good read, he lights up a cigar and takes a sip from his flask, plopping down on the nearest bench. Getting weird looks from the passer-by's due to his random outbursts of laughter, and the smell of rum about him, the Captain looks up and grunts to the nearest person, causing them to scurry off. Good, he thinks, let me read in peace! Finishing up the last section he nods to himself, thinking he might open up a newspaper soon so the people over at the Chuckle had some competition.

Report Post Tip

Thank you, Chuckle and Knuckle Staff - Firo shouts hoping the chuckle paper would get more attention out of it...

Report Post Tip

Yes.

Funniest suit made, go me.

Report Post Tip

This bi yearly publication is missed. I hope the author stops playing grab ass with Sexybeast long enough to write it.

Report Post Tip

Think with the effort being poured into The Grin Report, we can forgive the lateness for once.

Though we can't forgive the grab assing with SexyBeast.

Report Post Tip

I know how sensitve you are Chuckle, so I thought I would show love and support for your the Knuckle by writing just this. 

Report Post Tip

The Hulkster thought the knuckle was out...He was wrong and now is depressed. The hulkster does not flex.

Report Post Tip

Fear not friends, I can tell you that 'The Chuckle Knuckle - Issue V (Return of the Knuckle)' is firmly in hand and production continues.

I apologise for the significant delay, but I do anticipate being able to deliver this work of art to you all very shortly!

~C~

Report Post Tip

THE HULKSTER FLEXES!

Whatchya gonna do when the Chuckle Knuckle comes for you!

Report Post Tip

I could only imagine that it was having something firmly in hand that made this publication late in the first place, heyyooooo!

Report Post Tip

Great news to hear that issue 5 is on the way. Thanks for the heads up.

Report Post Tip

These delays are unacceptable. Where's the bloody knuckle!!!!

Report Post Tip

Jesus christ, a little bit of planning and fighting breaks out and the Knuckle ceases to exist. Standards are slipping my good Chuckle.

Although with recent events i fully expect the next edition to be top notch!

Report Post Tip

Where are there no public outcries about the recent lapse in new Tabloid News editions?

Bah!  Humbug!

Zombie Pickles wanders off looking up recipes for Hater Brains.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Chuckle Knuckle - Issue IV (late again)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL