Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 16:30:49
Page:  1 
Dice streaks crew rewards. Started by: Squishy on Aug 30, '22 17:30
The bonus prizes in the dice streaks event was coded by some idiot who thought that it would work nfp first try from his mobile phone when their desktop internet was out. This proved to be bullshit.

Sooo this week I will be pulling backups and doing it again, but this time correctly.

Soooo sorry for the issue!
Report Post Tips: 27 / Total: $540,000 Tip
Damn sad to hear this, but good it's goona be right since thats ehats important. Great announcement many thx.
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
What about for the people who died ? For instance twiggs died so he can no longer rechive half of the promised rewards which was crew extension would he rechive credits or a gift version of it
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Dusk, hence the pulling a backup so I can see who was with what CL at that time and what name so that everyone who should have got a crew prize at that moment will get a crew prize on their new name.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Ok sounds cool just wanted to be sure
Great news great outcome.

Glad to see!!
Report Post Tip
Has this been done yet?

Appreciate it’s probably a big complex piece of work!
Report Post Tip

RIP the lost dice streak crew rewards. 

Hoping these get paid soon… 🥴
Report Post Tip

Sure Xkop, if you got left out we can fix this.  Can you get me your name at the time, leaders name at the time, and the rounds eligible?

Report Post Tip

Hi, I believe I got left out. I was twigs at the time, and I was a CL.

I made a breakdown of the rounds eligible here: https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/1790762/page1#post-3429812

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip
My name was Xkop aka this account.

I continue to live on in the hope that I can be paid for the sterling work my RHM (at the time) did.
Report Post Tip
Name: CreditsForSale
CL: Illuminatiated

My cl was top 3 a few of those rounds (don’t know about hands) and I didn’t get anything..
Report Post Tip

It sounds like multiple people are still having issues with this. I hope it can get resolved.

Report Post Tip

This is a last call, can you get me your name at the time, leaders name at the time, and the rounds eligible?  Looks like we have twigs's info, and thats it.  Smudge Xkop last call.

Report Post Tip

Name: CreditsForSale
CL: Illuminatiated

My cl was top 3 a few of those rounds (don’t know about hands) and I didn’t get anything..

As far as rounds go I haven’t any clue. The link above to review rounds only show a couple names and everything else is blank.

Report Post Tip
Xkop is my name and was my name at the time aka this account.

Please can you provide the dice crew results so I can tell you which ones?

They are all blank.

Squishy

Unfortunately the event was many months ago.

Alternatively you could pull the backup at the time as you suggested in original post and then pay everyone?
Report Post Tip
I have, and it does not show who it errored on and who it didn't. If I am to pull and restore a full and then the incremental backups and then a comparison backup and it's incremental from before the event and after the event as well as before the awards and after the awards, I would be unable to make the time until possibly end of March for what looks like 3 people. I was trying to skip all the delay and ask if you guys knew offhand to speed up the process, or if the numbers were small enough (like these 3) that I could just make a generous guess.
Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: Dice streaks crew rewards.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL