Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 13:06:20
Page:  1 
The Recent Deaths Started by: Gennaro_Anguilo on Sep 27, '07 14:09
Gennaro Anguilo steps upto the streets, trying to gather everybody's attention he clears his thought rather loudly

"I have come here to-day about the current affairs of America, all over the country there have been major deaths of Leader's of the countries biggest crime families. My father died suddenly in his home city of Philadelphia, Jay C, with a surprise attack from an unknown assailant, as well as him, a number of other bosses have died too; Fallen-, Yuri-Orlov, Kontessa, TheOrphan and MrYayo are some that come to mind instantly. As you may think this is a serious problem, there is a hitter out on the streets, traveling all over America, taking down the leader's of their families in their home cities.

"With 6 leaders already dead, and the number increasing day-by-day, the future is short for all of us. I have not heard any announcements from The Godfather Council about these attacks, or about who the new Acting Godfather's of each of the cities are."

Gennaro shuffles irritably, he is clearly seeking some explanation

"So, I come to the streets today to ask if anyone could shed some light on the current situation, I would definitely like to know who is responsible for all these deaths, and my father's death too"

Gennaro steps down from the soapbox he has been standing on, to let passers-by voice their opinion
Report Post Tip
I'll tell you who the Acting Godfather's are:

The_Mathmatician - Philly

Kreed - Las Vegas

Otho - New York

Antonio - Las Angeles

Tank-Mage - New Orleans

That's all I've gathered so far, I still don't know who was behind the killings of your father and the others.
Report Post Tip
A lowly thug by the name of Blaze sits by as he hears a fellow mafioso speak.

I don't know much about this topic as I am fairly new here. But one thing that I think is pretty obvious is that it definately is not one hitter or one family who is committing all these murders. That is pretty much a given...
Report Post Tip
I think the laws of Omerta may prevent you from getting too far with this query, try the back alleys or your contacts instead.
Report Post Tip
I have to agree with Gorgoroth there, I'm sure the secret assasin will step up as soon as he or they or whatever finished his/their job. I suggest a little patience.
Report Post Tip
I would also say that, your expecting such a quick answer from a council that has just been made.

I am sure that they are all talking about the current situation and they will be out and about to tell us more on current affairs and where they plan to be in the future.

We just need to be patient.
Report Post Tip
"I see what you are saying, and I understand fully. I am just a little concerned about all these deaths. And I'm pretty sure that only one leader should remain in not too long. Or, in the situation that there are two leaders involved. Only they shall be living. But I'm not a future teller. Anything could be happening."
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Recent Deaths
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL