Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 20:15:50
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Distribution of Ranks as of today Started by: FiroProchainezo on Aug 28, '11 20:11

woops! Sorry T-Man... I thought you were referring to Firo's list of definitions. Never mind :S

Report Post Tip

Ha ha sorry my mistake.

Report Post Tip

Obviously Mr.Cesari. There hasn't been a acting family leader that has been called or been referred to, except for when the newspapers called John Gotti. But that was after Mario Puzo's book came out, and since Mr.Gotti was apt at staying close to cameras,(There were several contracts out on his head), he was given the term godfather by some newspaper companies.

Report Post Tip

Rank Breakdown
Godfather - 3
Don - 8
Consigliere - 10
Boss - 33
Capo - 107
Made Man - 71
Wise Guy - 74
Earner - 50
Goomba - 133
Gangster - 66
Thug - 41

Look at the difference more than 3 months later

Report Post Tip

Yeah, well wars kill people.

Report Post Tip

Beautiful, isn't it?

Report Post Tip

It is

Report Post Tip

I'm rather interested in this and thought I would just share my input

Of course game ranking will have nothing to do with Family structure. the game rank is simply there to show what possible capabilities are of the specific person. However, inside the family there will be statuses given to their members. This way it doesn't stop any growth and therefore does not bore the players, and should actually make them more active, especially within the family. And to me this is how the ranking would flow inside a family.

The Boss:  There should only be one, hence being the Boss

The Underboss: There should only be one of these, and generally from what I can tell, there is only one, RHM

The Consigliere:  There can be multiple of these, being as they are the personal advisor of the Boss, however it is up to the Boss as to how many he is willing to have.  In some other games I have played, there is a counsel, and there is anywhere from 2-10 of the advisors in it, and together they make decisions for their group.  So in this case there could be multiple Consiglieres who meet with the Boss and Underboss to make decisions for the family as a whole, or take from a list of choices and narrow it down and ask the family what they think.

Capo:  These are basically crew leaders, they each lead their own group, and just give orders from the higher ups generally.  But if allowed by the Boss can lead their own operations, generally should be a highly trusted member.

Soldiers:  The mademen of the family, they will fall into crews lead by a capo, and they will be the ones to bring in new men into the family.

Associate:  Prospects of the family.  They actually aren't official family members in the real world, but for the sake of the game, they are already part of the family.  They are basically here to prove themselves to the uppers, and until they are mademen, they will do anything they are told to do, until they earn their right as an upper themselves, if they never do, well then either they can be kept on, killed off, or simply kicked out of the family for being dead weight.

This set up, to me, would seem to work out pretty easily.  Ranks would be kept by the Boss or whoever who appoints to keep that information, and then they can be posted into the profile of the person, or not, it would be up to that person.  And from their you would have a pretty organized family.  Of course these are just my thoughts.  Also these ranks are ment to be used in the family only, the game ranking system would have nothing to do with it.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Distribution of Ranks as of today
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL