Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 18:19:27
Page:  1 
In Regards To Philly Started by: The_Mathmatician on Sep 27, '07 15:43
The_Mathmatician stands, leaning against a pole.

Alright, I said I'd come to the streets and tell you what I'm doing with the city, so here I am.

I'm not taxing it, yet, there's no sense. What I am doing right now is opening the bar district. This means that all businesses that are currently there have until 00:00 mafia time 2 days from now to either pay up, or relocate.

Prices for the bar district are as follows:

100k deposit sent to my business manager, -TheCandyman-

and 50k weekly payments sent to -TheCandyman- as well.

That's all for now, but expect to see more in the future as things settle around here.
Report Post Tip
To control the business in your city is common sense in the mafia..

Power and money are what run the world ;)

Fans himself off some some 1 dollar bills
Report Post Tip
Will this does have some merit, the prices your charging at the start are probably going to kill any chance the Philly bar district has of getting off the ground. Granted 50k a week isn't hard to make but at the same time a lot of people are trying to get money together to by HQ's and the like so why should they use that money to have a bar in Philly when they can go to any of the other cities and get it for free.
Report Post Tip
As it is your choice to kill off the bar district in your city. Personally I think it's a little early to be introducing taxes and the like to our society but then thats just me.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: In Regards To Philly
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL