Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 19:52:48
Page:  1 
Famiglia delleredit del Kreed Started by: Adalina on Sep 27, '07 19:39
Stepping to the front as Tank finishes speaking to the gathered Mafioso, Adalina kisses him on both cheeks and then speaks to the crowd.

My sincere thanks to the AGF of New Orleans for his authing my position as a family leader in his city. I will of course, work with him to make New Orleans a prosperous, great city once again. My family will be a continuance of the return of the Outfitters brought back recently by Kreed. Although he is gone, his spirit will continue as the original outfitters would have wanted. This has been a day of strife and heartbreak for many of us so I will keep this short and await your comments, questions etc.

Adalina walks briskly to her car, waving and smiling at those calling out,
Report Post Tip
His spirit will continue...?

Why would you want to continue the legacy who was struck down by the Gods? Isn't that slightly immoral?
Report Post Tip
Congratulations boss :).
Report Post Tip
No kidding this is quite....interesting. The guy was killed by the gods.
Report Post Tip
"Isn't that slightly immoral?"

Although I would say we are all immoral criminals, I definately disagree with trying to continue his legacy. But not because it's immoral, but more because it could endanger your own life.
Report Post Tip
Urrm, not all that sure I get this.

I mean no disrespect to anyone as I say this, but...

Your carrying on a family that was killed be the gods, in the midst of a war. And you want people to be all w00ty w000t w00t.

The CL that started this family is bad, was bad, smells bad. (I love you really)

But your prolonging a bad thing.

Be yourself.

Change the record.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Famiglia delleredit del Kreed
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL