Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 22:56:08
Page:  1 
doing our part Started by: James-Coonan on Jan 05, '23 17:28

So I am not the most skilled or experienced player, however i have played long enough to know that as a whole we need to put in more effort to start rebuilding the game to the glory it can be. With that if more people would work together like we did in the crews i started in we could have competent CLs and uppers who are not causing problems just by setting up.

Basically we need better organization and co operation among the uppers and lowers, we need more training for those who have not been in postions of power. And lastly more people need to pay attention to how things work as it is our responsibility to know how to do our part if we want to be prometed to positions of power. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Why doesn't TheBeast listen to his own member?

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

TheBeast was sent to the Killing Fields. What is the Killing Fields? Chicago and Detroit. The two cities that, by design, will always be the weakest cities in the game. Each only has 2 districts while everyone else has 3. He was given no help and had to build on his own. He appeared new to this and took anyone. This led to weak members and a lack of people to auth when he became GF. His first auth was a mistake. He caused an NPC uprising and eventually returned to TheBeast's family.

Lets give him a break. He is having to figure this out on his own. I can imagine how frustrating this is.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: doing our part
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL