Im playing loads of games at the minute:

chrono trigger

final fantasy 7

Halo MCC

Most of them are old games havent really played many new games lately 

Report Post Tip

Been playing Merge Mansion for over a year. Just something to keep busy with 😆

Report Post Tip

So I’ve been playing fallout 4 but I’m slowly losing interest. Trying to decide what to play next and stuck between another run at Skyrim, trying Balders gate again (the turn based combat kills me) or picking up something fresh to play. Open to suggestions 

Report Post Tip

I'm thinking about getting back to play Football Manager. I'm having a couple of saves that I wanted to continue to try and take the team to success, but over time tends to get repetitive, I might still get some more fun with it for a while.

Report Post Tip

Right now im playing Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred heroes.. If you ever played suikoden 1 and 2 in playstation 1 you gonna love this. Try it guys im sure you gonna love it. JRPG <3

Report Post Tip

OSRS and Elder Scrolls 2: Daggerfall are big ones rn

Report Post Tip

Playing as an Ultimate Iron Man is certainly a challenge to say the least. Lotsa things I don't have access to, but it's a fun challenge. Once I become a member, things will be a lot better.

Report Post Tip

Right now it's pretty much just this and a creature collecting/breeding game called Xanje

Report Post Tip

im playing arena bloodstrike

call of duty modern warfare 3

skyrim

crusader kings 2 and 3

and lastly im playing baldurs gate 3

Report Post Tip
Just this one currently but that's soon gonna change
Report Post Tip

war thunder, league of legends, csgo, and occasionally some hunting sims

Report Post Tip

Currently I am playing SWTOR, Manor lords, gta 5 online, mafia 3 and a variety of others. I like the crime themed ones as they provide the most entertainment for me

Report Post Tip

Mafia Returns, Mafia Matrix, Foxhole, waiting for diablo IV season 3 to come out.   When it does ill be playing as a necromancer 

Report Post Tip

I’ve now moved on to Skyrim, I have had such bad gamer ADD lately and can’t seem to stick to a single game. Waiting on the NCAA game to come out I think I’ll finally be able to stick to a single game for a while

Report Post Tip

My kids have been making us play the old board game 'Life'. It's actually pretty funny watching them complain about buying insurance or paying taxes.

Report Post Tip

So recently I have started playing Fallout 4 again and as always in any other Bethesda game I am playing a sneaky build just like in Skyrim but instead of bow and arrow I have a sniper rifle with a silencer on

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Started playing this gamed called World of mix martial arts 5. Text Based MMA promotor game. Huge fan and down my alley.

Report Post Tip

Im going to install Exiled Kingdoms again, its a mobile game that is very similar to Diablo and other isometric RPG games. I absolutely love it

Report Post Tip

Well I’m playing thru Skyrim again and I truly forgot how great this game was, did all the base game quest lines and now I’m doing the DLC before I put it back on the shelf for a couple years!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

i playing MR and build game or 2 my self i love play MR kill orh be killed typ game have fun no matter what they say  hgggg

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What games are you currently playing?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL