Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 12:13:55
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Joke Competition: Let's make people laugh! Started by: Colonel_Ives on May 17, '23 18:44

Mrs Murtaugh is teaching her class of 7 year olds. In the Class is wee Paddy. Wee Paddy always says the wrong thing, and is getting into trouble. Today Mrs Murtaugh is teaching the class about the word Contagious. She explains to the class that an illness that is spread from one person or organism to another, typically by direct contact is Contagious. She then asks the class to make up a sentence using the new word.

Several Children plus Wee Paddy put their hands up. Mrs Murtaugh having long ago learned her lesson, ignores Wee Paddy and asks Sadie her sentence. Sadie smiles a toothless grin and says with a lisp, "My brother had Chicken Pox and wasn't allowed to play with his friends because he was Contagious." 

"Very Good." Says Mrs Murtaugh, but is dismayed to see several children drop their hands. Now there are just 2 left, Wee Paddy, and John. Turning to John, she asks his sentence. "When you sneeze you should wash your hands as colds are contagious."

Again Mrs Murtaugh tells him very good. Now there is just wee Paddy left, half jumping out of his seat with his hand as high as he can get it. "Me Miss, me, I have one." Mrs Murtagh looks around the classroom desperately... "anyone else? Anyone?"

But the only one left is wee Paddy, who looks like he is about to have a stroke in desperation to be heard. Mrs Murtaugh thinks long and hard, and decides that perhaps Wee Paddy cannot mess this one up, she can't think of anything he could say that would disrupt the class. Finally shaking her head she says, "What's your sentence Wee Paddy?"

Paddy beams as he says, "My Da says we have to get up early to go to the bathroom cos if my sister gets in there first it takes that contagious..."

Mrs Murtaugh faints.

Report Post Tip

want to hear a Joke my Football club.

Report Post Tip

Entry/submit time is now over, thanks everyone for your participation and good luck!!

Report Post Tip

What a dog I got. Last night he went on the paper 4 times - 3 while I was reading it

Report Post Tip

Knock knock

Who's there?!

A competition that IS NOT approved or regulated by the Competition Commission!

Haha, well I'm sure it's all above BOARD... NOT! 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $9,020,000 Tip

Cuckoo, you mistake me for someone who gives a shit about your stupid commission. I wanna make people happy and you're not gonna stop me. Keep trying and keep complaining tho, it's hilarious.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Joke Competition: Let's make people laugh!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL