Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 12:46:21
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Craziest or weirdest food you have ever ate? Started by: Nate on May 27, '23 19:23

Honestly the craziest or weirdest thing i've ever ate would have to be a squirrel or turtle honestlaaay

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Wow, that gave me unwelcome flashbacks to my childhood when my dad would bring home all manner of “game” for my mother to cook and us children to eat. Squirrel, rabbit, muskrats. It was definitely odd, but I never minded then because I thought it was normal. Rabbit stew was actually pretty tasty, but I’d never eat it again.
Report Post Tip

I had shark soup when I was in Japan.  It looked and taste just like chicken noodle soup.  

Ate horse meat once - sorry guys not proud of it was just trying to show off really. Can't really say it tasted of anything so don't recommend it. 

Peanut butter jam and banana sandwiches though they get me every time! 

Report Post Tip
I have never eaten anything crazy.
Only plain, nornal, healthy, boring, common food.
Report Post Tip

pizza pineapple and bacon and onions one the best pizza i have eaten. feel free try its good. hoop you  all like that kind of food most pl will not eat.

Report Post Tip

Pineapple on pizza snaps

Report Post Tip

The weirdest thing I ever ate. It was a on a dare and I found it in a candy store believe it or not. It was a caramel chocolate covered Roach stuffed with peanut butter. 

Why you ask?  Because one it was Dare and two I got two grand and I was sixteen why not.. You live only once. Gotta make the most of what you got. 

I did a Rotary student exchange and one of the host family's in Oz were Chinese I tried all sorts of new foods from Chickens feet to fried jellyfish most of them were good a few random ones that I would not repeat. That said I've probably eaten worse things in a dirty donna

Report Post Tip
Oh man I feel like I’ve eaten a ton of different things at this point. I’ve had a ton of different offal. Lots of it’s good lots of it’s bad. I think the most out there thing I’ve eaten was a duck heart

It had an incredible texture and was packed full of flavor. I’d absolutely try it again!
Report Post Tip

Durian ice cream qualifies for me. I absolutely detest the smell, but the flavor is pretty great if you can stomach it and the cold temps make the odor a little bit more bearable. 

Hard pass on the fresh fruit though.

Report Post Tip

I’d have to say goat’s brains. As a child I was taken n a trip into the desert in Tunisia. A few days in, we stopped for the night and the hotel had a buffet with n, with all the local delicacies. Among these there were two bowls next to each other with very similar looking foods. One was goat’s brain and the other was an oddly prepared cauliflower. My dad made me try the goat’s brain. It wasn’t pleasant. 

As we were the first at the buffet my dad thought it would be hilarious to swap the signs around on the brain and the cauliflower. He then spent the rest of the evening giggling at the other guests avoiding the newly labeled goat’s brain and helping themselves to the real brain thinking it was cauliflower. 

Popcorn and maple syrup.... it was kinda good actually

Report Post Tip
One time I was with some people who cooked up some frog legs and I tried a bite for the sake of trying it. I wouldn't say it was bad, but I didn't enjoy it and wouldn't be interested in trying it again.
Report Post Tip
I once tried a fish eye at Chinese BBQ, the pop was wild. Apparently it is lucky to get to eat it but I am sure they just took advantage of my Scottish ignorance! Also tried spiders legs that I got from a Chinese supermarket, they weren't horrible but probably wouldn't have them again!
Report Post Tip

I ate lizard once. Very tough meat and taste strong. I dont recommend *pukes*

Report Post Tip
Frogs legs were the weirdest things I ate but it did kinda taste like chicken

A friend of mine had a beer can collection at one point in time. There was one can of some olde timey beer that I had never heard of, which was still unopened. For those not in the beer can collecting trade, this is like an unopened baseball card.  Anyhoo, I got drunk and opened up this can of beer, which was warm and probably 20 years old, and drank it. It was fucking disgusting, but I did what needed to be done.

Report Post Tip
I woould have to save the craziest thing that have ever eatan. That would have to be Kangroo when i was on vacation in Australia many years ago. That might the craziest but i eatan a lot interesting foods before.
Report Post Tip

I once visited Vietnam and was amazed by the diversity of their cuisine. They offered everything from worms and snails to snakes, beetles, and green grubs. Whatever you could think of, they either sold it or prepared it fresh, often right in front of you.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Craziest or weirdest food you have ever ate?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL