Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 18:58:26
Page:  1 
Hear one moment.. Started by: Antonio on Sep 28, '07 15:08
Friday afternoon, a little park on the ocrner of 5th and Lonestreet, two cars come to an halt and several dark dressed men exit and line up to guard someone...

They lead the man to the center of the park to a little woodden stage and step back watching the crowd, that slowly gathers, carefully..

Antonio steps on the landing, it looks as if he hadnt slept for some time, his face shows tiredness, he seems to be having a hard time. He looks around, notices a few familar faces nods to a few people and slowly starts to speak:

"Dear ladies and genglemen, thank you for accepting my invitation to come here and hear me speak.

As everyone will have noticed, the last 2 days had filled the obits with the death of many great mafioi. Sadly mostly members of my family, I am gutted by all those deaths, senseless deaths as I must add.

The whole tradegy started when Kreed killed my RHM Paradox, I talked to the man but didnt get much of a reason as to why business was put in harm and shots were fired. It was agreed to make a cease fire but peace failed when Kreeds men continued shooting, and killed PauloDiBurdeno, one of the men I had alot of hope in.

After Kreeds death, Adalina his right hand set up Headquarters, and soon started shooting my members telling me she had to finish what her former boss started..

She failed, may she rest in peace, but managed to have her allies take out most of my men.

I dont want to go further into details now, as the war is still going on.

I only fail to understand how and to who we would become a threat... noone was able to show a valid proof that any harm was done by us, nor that we would be harming business of the other families in the other cities..

It seems as if there was a desicion made in some coffeeshops that I must be stopped because me and my organisation were getting too big.

Too big I ask? Too big for Los Angeles? Or even too big for the US? I had no intention at all to expand to anyother city or to take over someones business.

Theres still loads of work to be done for me in LA alone, I was, not only seeing in my rank yesterday, far from beeing a threat to any other crime organisation.

I am not here bitching about that, I am here speaking up proud that I am still alive, and that my situation in LA has changed."

Antonio makes a pause to gather his thoughts and signs for something to drink.

"I have had a visit from the godfather of LA today.

I was doing some stuff in the office of my warehouse, when my guards entered quite hecticly telling me Javan wishes to speak to me. He is waiting with his men outside.

Damn I thought, this can only mean trouble..

I went outside, his men surrounding the entrance, his car is parked directly infront, he winks me over as he gets out of the car.

I thought to myself that the only thing possible was that he would shut down our business, that we are getting involved too much in his area, and that we are making too much noise especially with those recent wars..

I hold my breath as he starts to speak, and I start to pray to god hoping Id survive this meeting."

"Antonio", he said.. "People are starting to notice you, they say you have a tight ship running here in my city. This could be a good thing. And it could be a bad thing.

The choice is now..."

I was totally anxious of what would happen next

Javan speaks on..

"I am a business man Antonio. You know, you cant get money from a dead man. I saw two possibilities for you, either deep down six, or by my side.

So I ask you Antonio.

Are you willing to leave any old grudges aside, are you willing to kill your friends if the family needs it and I ask you for it?

The organisation is always supreme and is something more than the sum of its parts. All efforts must be aimed towards the survival of the organisation..

Total harmony was to rule both the business and the personal relationships between the families!

Are you up for the task? "

"I said yes I am with my loudest clearest voice that I could have in that moment...

After Javan left, I sat down with my people to discuss our future plans. We were still at war. We needed to find a solution to make peace incase we wanted to stay alive..."

Antonio looked at the known faces.

Directing his appeal direct to them.

"I call you now to lay the guns to rest for having talks at least.

Our society needs peace to prosper, we need stability to create proper working organisations.."

Having talked for quite some time, Antonio steps back and listens to responses.
Report Post Tip
I'm afraid what you hope for will never happen. In the entire history of this thing of ours, there has never been a successful cease fire. There have been several phony attempts at it, but what always happens is one of the two parties breaks the truce as soon as they feel they have the upper hand.

When bullets start flying, a course of events is put in place that can only end when one of the adversaries are dead.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Hear one moment..
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL