Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:52:09
Page:  1 
Rebuilding the business districts Started by: GordonGekko on Aug 15, '23 14:01

REBUILDING THE BUSINESS DISTRICTS

On the one hand, it's the easiest thing in this life.  To be committed to your leader, who protects you and gives you space to earn and make a mark on this society.

On the other hand, it's the hardest thing in the world.  For some, at least.  There's always bars, discussions, coffeeshops that you can go into, get into heated debate.  There's pickpockets, muggers, bloodline enemies.  So many reasons to shoot so many people.  But ya don't.  Ya can't.

There was a guy who had a motto: He Who Fears Death Cannot Enjoy Life.  Yeah, he didn't fear death.  And he's dead.  I don't want to die, though I gladly would in battle, for my family's honour.  But getting killed over some barroom dispute.  Not for me compadre.

YOU MIGHT HAVE MANY QUESTIONS - ONE OF WHICH MAY BE IS IT A QUESTION OF MONEY

Yes, yes it is.  Here's how it works.  You come to me with an idea for a business in a business district.  I make you very rich.  You pay me either a set amount per week for the duration of the business, or a percentage of the money that the business makes.

I've got $247m to make the business districts great again.

WHO WANTS TO MAKE A LOT OF MONEY?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Felix heard the man speak and found himself intrigued by the possibility. He couldn't help but chip in his two cents. "This seems like quite the philanthropic endeavour that I am more than happy to endorse and assist with. Whether it is a consultation regarding how the business should be operated, or assistance with marketing it, I would be eager to foster the potential businesses that the Gentleman has so kindly agreed to sponsor." 

With an eyebrow raised in intrigue, he glanced around wondering what would come of this little experiment.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Rebuilding the business districts
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL