Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:36:58
Page:  1 
Detroit Started by: BusterScruggs on Aug 15, '23 18:57

Buster had heard quite the enchanting stories about a group of mobsters who were on their way to the city of Detroit, they hailed from isles many moons away, but once they had heard the city fell on tough times they decided to take matters into their own hands. With no one there able to stand up for the legacy of the American Mafia, soon they would take over and instill their own archaic laws and customs, such as putting beans on toast which as we all agree is disgusting.

This was, however, just a rumor, and the truth was much more mundane. For what really was actually going on was that a small outfit inside of the city itself was merely about to pull a hostile takeover now that the largest family was put on indefinite leave-- they would, in fact, add their own fucked up laws, but most of it would be more directed towards anyone who dared to enter to the city with a crest of a family unknown to them, which was most, given as how they had only been a crew for a few days now. The easiest to remove would go first, which meant that bodyguards would begin dropping like flies, and then, if their power permitted, the members of the mob itself would edge toward an early grave.

However, something could prevent this. Someone. Who though?

"Buster, Buster Scruggs? Are you here?"

No, not that guy. Someone else. If things didn't move quickly enough, then what would become of the city of Detroit? One of the most prominent cities in the American Mafia folklore and one that had always had a pretty large turnover rate in crews, which perhaps would be the answer to why no one has taken the call. 

Now, I am only a lowly (and humble) Wise Guy, but I do have to say, are we going to be seeing an orgy city? I really believe this is the best time to do it, and it would be quite a magical sight to behold. Think of all of the fluids and fun which could be had in the city of motor oil, think of the oil! If I were a younger man, I would have stepped right into the fray of Detroit by myself and taken it over without asking for permission, but, well, those days for me are long gone.

He sighs.

So whose turn is it now? Who will save us from the impending Detroit-y doom? I've yet to hear any word of someone taking up the mantle of Detroit Godfather Chairman and time is ticking down, and while this isn't my place to speak about such matters, once this new crew sets up and starts killing our bodyguards, it is all of our problem, is it not?

WHO WILL SAVE US?!

Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $2,100,000 Tip

It is a well known fact that the two favourite pasttimes of BricktownCL are shooting (non-allied) bodyguards for sport, and taking random bus trips around Detroit all day. He's not a bad guy, and I think BricktownCL has demonstrated himself in the past to be a competent and capable leader, a skilled bureaucrat with a knack for diplomacy, and a strong commander-in-chief with a keen intuition for warfare.

So I propose that instead of pushing out BricktownCL by sending in two new district-heads, that we send in only one (to Corktown) to peacefully coexist with the man. I am willing to act as a negotiator to work out this peaceful deal of coexistence with the venerable BricktownCL, so that we can be spared the bloodshed that is sure to follow if he is not pacified.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"Sir, we've secured the perimeter around The Rebel's Retreat here in Detroit, if any of the new Bricktown Crew Leader's men end up here then we'll have a hell of a battle. Sir, are you okay?"

Buster knew what StandByJudgeHarold said was correct. The time of the Bricktown CL was nigh and there was no fending him off with simple means: sacrifices would have to be made, and so with that knowledge rattling around in his brain, he held back a few tears and then promptly looked over at his thirty or so odd bodyguards who were all tasked with keeping him alive. A task that was no longer needed here in the city of Detroit.

Because the simple fact was that they were useless here, and if he wanted to live in harmony with the newest leaders of Detroit... something difficult had to be done. He held tightly to his gun and fire welled up in his eyes, there were no longer any tears to be found, and instead only the look of disgust crept upon his face: then he started to fire.

1. Success!
You killed three bodyguards.

It was an ugly sight and would take a few hours, but once Buster was done here, he could stay in Detroit without needing to ever fire his gun again, and that was enough solace to keep him strong. 

Caveman will shortly be setting up headquarters in Bricktown, Detroit. This move has been authorised, he is not a rogue.

The mail arrived a bit too late. The bodyguards were dropping left and right, Buster couldn't stop killing them now. It would be far too awkward come Thanksgiving time if he gave up.

Fuck.

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Detroit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL