Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 21:06:26
Page:  1 
Taking the FTSSH out of T.C.C.I.M.F.A.D.R.C.C.I - FTSSH Started by: Georgette on Aug 19, '23 11:26

The summer was drawing to a close, at a pace that was quickly leaving Georgette Plunkett-Ernle-Erle-Drax family of Charborough unprepared for what the future may perhaps contain for herself. Pulling her parasol from the stand by her front door, Georgette decided it would be the perfect sunny end-of-summer day to go for a stroll, and regardless of the outcome, she could burn the memories of this world into her mind. 

Some time had passed, and realizing that her ponderous walk has brought her to the Competition Commission's stage that was now a permanent fixture on the streets, Georgette hoisted herself atop it. Sitting on the ledge with feet swinging off the front while she pondered. 

One thing that always helped Georgette work through her thoughts was speaking to herself, and so she began to very publically have some sort of stiff-upper-lip English Mental Breakdown. 

"From the moment I landed on these shores, I had felt as if this was really truly where I belonged," Georgette said, working through her feelings as if perhaps somewhere someone would listen, make assuring noises, and scribble down notes. 

"Of course, Charborough held my family, some friends, well really the servants from the estate that were required to pretend they loved me, but I am almost certain that they were at least mildly fond of me these days...." Georgette paused for a moment, before reluctantly adding, "Perhaps."

"My time here in America has been tumultuous from start to finish. The families I joined being systemically eradicated, as well as the friends I had made being gunned down alongside the families that were, aforementioned, eradicated."

"Not to forget the people of these streets who I am delighted to call colleagues in my work with The Competition Commission International Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Diplomatic Relations Chief Chancellor's Intern (For the summer school holidays)."

Georgette Plunkett-Ernle-Erle-Drax took a few minutes to reflect upon The last three months and realized they were full of experiences that no one back home would believe had happened to her. "Would I be able to settle back in if I were to return to the countryside of England?" she asked. 

"This is the problem, because you see the last part of my title was quite problematic, and would only become a more urgent matter as the final weeks of summer drew to a close.  Because my internship, as clearly stated on my business card, was only for the summer school holidays."

Georgette pulled out one of the cards and a finger over the slightly raised letters of the card: T.C.C.I.M.F.A.D.R.C.C.I - FTSSH

"And whilst I would personally love to remain here, in the land of those who had disrespected England and the Majesty King, "Georgette said,  "Before arriving I didn't truly understand the desire for freedom, the joys of the wide open spaces, and lack of well... the English, to be frank."

"But every correspondence home was just another checkmark on the list of why I am wanting to stay." Georgette says, "My mother is quintessentially English, and thus entitled, whiney, and a bit stupid. "

Relaxing her posture slightly and leaning back with her palms against the stage her head fell back to feel the glorious American sunshine on her face. Eyes closed, Georgette was still at a loss as to what to do about the future.

"What shall become of me once the summer school holidays are completed?" she asked, falling silent after several minutes of speaking to no-one. 

Report Post Tips: 13 / Total: $260,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Taking the FTSSH out of T.C.C.I.M.F.A.D.R.C.C.I - FTSSH
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL