Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 16:18:04
Page:  1 
An Open Letter to BricktownCL Started by: StandbyJudgeHarold on Aug 23, '23 23:08

Dear BricktownCL,

Word of your reputation travels far and wide: a formidable administrator of crews (how else could one rule 50 subjects while most chumps can only handle 30?); a righteous judge of character (and sitdowns); a skilled diplomat who won't take no for an answer; a competent Godfather with the ambition to rule Detroit; and plenty of fiercely loyal subjects to boot whose degree of bodyguard-provided protection is a testament to your financial ability and wit.

I have a particular fondness for Detroit, and am here to serve its best interests. Can I enlist in your ranks as Chief Propaganda Writer Negotiator? I think that together we might be able to warm up the masses to a Detroit ruled by the gentle prosciutto-ham filled fist of BricktownCL.

Both Illuminatiated and Caveman have already fled Detroit, a clear sign that the other side is willing to make concessions to your noble cause.

All of my bodyguards might have been shot by your henchmen while writing this letter on a public park bench in the beautiful city of Detroit, but that's a price I am willing to pay for your audience.

I eagerly await your response.

Yours sincerely,

StandbyJudgeHarold

Report Post Tips: 16 / Total: $400,000 Tip

As of this date, the only member of Cosa Nostra that BricktownCL has allowed to enter his ranks was a former laundryboy named "Grin-22".  I do not know or understand how he passed muster while many others are refused or even shot at (or their bodyguards, at least), but this should tell you everything you need to know about his judgment of character.

If I were you, I would stay as far away from this mysterious foe as possible. Rumor has it that the skeleton of Grin-22 is still chained to the washing machine in the dungeons of BricktownCL's headquarters.

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

TomJoad, you say BricktownCL is a foe, but would a real foe engage in the ancient Detroitian tradition of allied BG wacking?

Aug 24, 08:51:04 BricktownCL shot at your bodyguards! They killed a single bodyguard.

The fact that BricktownCL himself came out of his luxurious palace of an HQ to shoot my very last bodyguard in person is most humbling, and a sign of progress in our negotiations.

He may not have replied to my letter yet, but I'm sure he's working on it at this very moment. I am 100% sure.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
standbyjudgeharold, everywhere you go people either want to shoot at you, or do shoot at you.
Do you think it’s about time, you started giving people the news instead of spinning your wheel of fortune and making up nonsense about whatever ridiculous topic the wheel might land on?

The people want FACTS!
Report Post Tip

I believe what TheWanderingJew is saying is stop being such a Meandering Twerp and get back to work. Shit news doesn't publish itself, sir.

Harold, its long been known you are a sycophantic nerd but this is embarrassing even for you. I can't believe you let me out my cage just to witness this.

Report Post Tip

I am sick and tired of all this badgering of my newspaper, on the one hand you lot call it trash while on the other hand you push for me to publish more of it just so you can tarnish its reputation once again with your endless insults.

On top of that my heartfelt plea to BricktownCL never got a reply because you all had to wage a war against him or something. Instead of the route of diplomacy you chose the route of violence. I'm sure that if BricktownCL was still alive today he would have most definitely replied to me. Absolutely 100% positive.

You've all murdered my one and only friend in this world, and now I am in mourning.

No newspaper this week, I don't want my typewriter to grow rusty because of the tears streaming down my handsome face.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Finally Harold, you have posted some truth.

Firstly, yes. We do enjoy the opportunity to insult you and your “newspaper”. Open goal and all that.
Secondly, yes. BricktownCL was indeed your only friend. How very sad.
Thirdly, yes. You are very handsome. I cannot deny this fact. The only reason I keep refusing Jerk’s requests to murder you with stationary, is that we can’t afford to lose that sweet, sweet eye candy we have when you’re here.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

@StandbyHarold I'm surprised you can still stand here and talk through all the sweet, swear tears pouring down your face like a delicious waterfall. Why is it you never write open letters declaring love and loyalty to your real boss? 

I'll tell you why; you're a miserable pile of secrets no doubt plotting to kill us all.

Report Post Tip
Yes StandbyJudgeHarold, that’s a very good question.

How come you never write open letters declaring your love to me?

Perhaps Jerk is right and we have a potential rogue in the camp.
I wonder if this is something I need to address.
Report Post Tip
The bloody Bricktown CL were on me also and I was really glad to so his damned crew getting vanish pretty fast.

It werent easy to have this funny things in brain so FuriousWolf were glad it now was over and we all can have better things in brain coming days and weeks.

Lets hope more fun things comes up soon from StandbyJudgeHarold.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: An Open Letter to BricktownCL
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL