Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 06:23:56
Page:  1 
Salvezza Started by: AdamSmasher on Aug 27, '23 02:08

Adam Smasher was sitting at his small mahogany desk in the office that was designated to him when he accepted the position of right hand to the mighty Godfather Shoresy in the South Philly district. It was a long road until he reached that position, he grabbed a glass of whiskey and drank a shot. His dog was sitting at his feet and his friend @Stunning Steve was talking about how business had gone that day. They had the custom of meeting at this time to close the accounts of the family business.

When Adam was about to drink the second glass of whiskey, his Siemens & Halske w 48 collector's phone rang and with a curse word he put the glass back on the table and answered it. From the other side, there was only an order that he should appear in the room of the Godfather Shoresy. Right after the other end hung up and Adam put the phone down and looking at Steve he spoke.

“Something very serious must have happened for the big boss to call it that way, as Shoresy always likes to schedule meetings 24 hours in advance, I've never seen such an organized person, sorry my friend I need to go there to see what he wants. You know how it is, we can't keep the man waiting. Can we continue our conversation after that?”

Stunning Steve nodded in agreement and Adam left the room. Arriving at the office, he noticed some familiar faces from the streets of Philadelphia and some leaders who had gained the opportunity to establish their businesses in Detroit. Corky and Music had gotten their chance to shine and were doing a great job. Casting aside his daydreams, Adam Smasher nodded, thus respectfully greeting the people in the room, and looking at Shoresy he decided to speak.

“Good evening Big Chief Shoresy, I hope your day was productive and profitable. What can I be doing for the Lord and for our companions in this wonderful city? And just say that I'll do it” – Sitting down next to his friend Transistor he waited for the boss to get up to answer.

Shoresy looked at his friend and right hand and explained to everyone that with Corky's family moving to Detroit he needed to establish a new family in his district and would like Adam Smasher to take charge of this family and help him out. making South Philly stronger and stronger. He even commented that he had already researched and checked a space that was close to the current headquarters of the main family of the district, because the one that Corky used was a little far from not helping much in some situations.

“Of course, I accept Godfather Shoresy, I am proud to receive this invitation. I would like to pay homage to my late mother, who was a very religious person, and name the family after Salvezza. Everyone is invited to the party and banquet that we are going to have as soon as we get a little organized.” Adam Smasher responded and stood up to shake everyone's hand as a thank you for the opportunity given.

Report Post Tips: 14 / Total: $280,000 Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL