Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 22:32:29
Page:  1 
Dot Dot Dot Question Mark Started by: Albino on Aug 29, '23 07:47

Albino sat in his usual seat in the far left corner of the Lounge. He'd pop in most mornings to take a break from the busy Streets and ponder life by himself for a while. Without his 30 undisturbed minutes to shuffle his brain in the morning, he was fucking intolerable - an uncontrollable gob with a motor attached, sensors disengaged. He knew as soon as he spoke up, Mr Dot would be making the rounds talking shit to anyone who acts like they're capable of hearing. He wasn't ready for that without his 30 minutes.

This morning was Tuesday. He was often more productive on Tuesdays, but today was a really special Tuesday! Upon closer inspection, the balding man could be seen scribbling away at a piece of paper - animated, his tongue stuck out like one of them Walt Disney characters! How could his brain spew so many words at one time? How could his hands keep up? Maybe he's just drawing happy little tress... In any case - he was active!

Suddenly Albino slams his crayon on the table, looks down at the sheet and grins before breaking his gaze in confusion and looking up, "Was that a lightbulb above my head just now...?" 

From somewhere not far enough away, he hears footsteps rushing towards him. Fuck. He knew what he'd done.

Mr Dot appears. "Bro, Albino,-"

"SH." Albino interrupts abruptly.

"Sh. Sh. Sh, I've not had my 30 minutes so just shhhhhhut the fuck up." Albino sighed and shook his head - couldn't stop at sh, huh brain?

He jumps to his feet.

"I tell you what, you mouthy fuck... How about you do something useful and go gather some opinions while I get back to work. You know... outside of them doors? Where you never seem to go, you weird being."

Albino was confident Dot had never left the lounge because he was a realest. If Dot left, he probably wouldn't make it back. 

"Read this." He slides his page of wisdom across the table.

"That's yours." Followed by an unusual, perhaps even magical looking coin.

Dot doesn't hesitate for a moment, excited for a mission. But not just any mission! His favourite sort of mission - talking with any poor soul willing to fall trap - or perhaps too slow to escape. 

He grabs his coin and mission briefing and begins!

"Everybody, why..."

"Oi." Albino interrupts again. "Bro, Dot, 30 minutes... Do it over there."

Dot rushes off to the next poor bastard in the lounge, chattering away before they can interrupt.

"Bro, why do you think no one wants to be a leader anymore? Money? Headache? Too busy?"

Dot looks down at the bit of a paper and raises an eyebrow, confused.

"Three, Equals, Equals, Equals, D..?" Dot questions, clearly not understanding.

"That's a clone..." Albino narrows his eyes, muttering to himself before slipping out of the lounge to return later.

Report Post Tips: 11 / Total: $300,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Dot Dot Dot Question Mark
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL