Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:33:30
Page:  1 
Visiting Chicago Started by: TheStranger on Sep 19, '23 14:17

The darkness of the night is disrupted by the red and blue lights of a police squad car that has just pulled over a sleek, black, Ford Model-T. The officer noticed the car driving down a backroad and noted it matches the description of a car that had been stolen out of New York just the night prior. The office approached the car slowly, trying to peer through the window at the driver. The interior of the car is suddenly illuminated by the flame of a gold zippo lighter lighting a cigarette. The figure inside the car was none other than TheStranger. The police officer cautiously places his hand on his revolver and demanded the driver provide license and proof of ownership. TheStranger peers out from under the brim of his fedora hat and glares at the officer coldly before reaching into his glovebox. He hands the documentation proving that he did indeed legally own the vehicle. The police officer apologizes for the misunderstanding and lets The Stranger on his way. On his way to Chicago.

TheStranger took a glance at his gold watch. He still had 6 hours left in his trip.

Six hours later, TheStranger arrived in Chicago. The city had just experienced an upheaval in the mafia underworld and blood had been shed. Whenever things like this happened, TheStranger likes to take a drive out to inspect the carnage, to look for hidden opportunities. Landmarks such as The Chicago Stadium still stood tall, albeit riddled with tommy gun bullets. He parked the model T along a vacant city sidewalk and stepped outside, observing the magnificent city skyline.

“Ah, Chicago”, he said.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip

The_Bestest_Ian also happened to be visiting Chicago. Much weighed on his mind, like The Ian Contest. The_Bestest_Ian had spent a large amount of time campaigning around the country. This had been rather successful and a lot of votes were secured, even some very prominent figures of this world promised to vote for The_Bestest_Ian. The last remaining obstacle was whether Illuminatiated was actually going to open the vote, or if he was too reluctant to do so in fear that the outcome of the vote would not be what he had initially expected.

Soon enough The_Bestest_Ian would win the contest, obtain the SIZEABLE cash prize, buy his very own yacht and sail off into the sunset. The yacht would be glorious, there would be an infinite supply of cocktails, a mountain of prosciutto ham, a hot-tub, a Mahjong table, plenty of beach babes (who know how to play Mahjong), a live band to perform music, a bouncy castle, an indoor fitness hall, an outdoor go-cart track, a vegetable garden and a cannon on each side to fend off (hostile) pirates.

As The_Bestest_Ian was walking around Chicago he saw TheStranger, whose fedora-rim looked stained from all the tipping.

“What a guy”, he verbally ejaculated.

Report Post Tip

Strolling through the streets of Chicago, TomJoad notices a couple of unfamiliar faces on the sidewalk. There was The_Bestest_Ian with his head in the clouds, dreaming of the day he would one day be recognized for his greatness. Then there was TheStranger, walking bolding as if he was in a hurry and had somewhere to be. This was clearly a man on a mission.

TomJoad stopped and pondered a memory from his teenage years...

"You know, I recall this technique called 'The Stranger' that I learned as a 14 year old boy. What you would do is you would take one of your arms and twist it behind your back, laying on top of it. You would do this until your arm fell asleep. Then, once your arm is fully asleep, you would use that arm/hand to masturbate. Since you had no nerve feeling in the arm, it supposedly feels like a stranger is doing the dirty work for you. Alledgedly. I have no personal knowledge of this, but Spiral talks about it all the time in the family headquarters".

Pausing, TomJoad adds...

"...but this is probably a completely different type of stranger than your namesake".

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip

FinIty walks around the HQ and the newly established Arkham Asylum Gun Club stressing about ensuring all the details are in order. He notices a few faces he hasn't seen before. He stops and listens to each and smiles as he approaches. 

Hello Gentlemen! We are happy to have you visit our great city of Chicago and we hope you enjoy yourself while you are here! Don't forget to stop by the Arkham Asylum Gun Club during your visit! Just mention my name and the first drinks are on me! You'll likely see me there, if not, the staff will make sure you are well taken care of. Now excuse me I have to get back to it, we just opened. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Visiting Chicago
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL