Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:07:05
Page:  1 
Prayge Started by: Pepe on Sep 22, '23 17:44

little tiny pepe was born in the America of the United States, in the year of 1911. He went to school and was one of the toughest people on the schoolyard until one day he became a Don at the age of 12 years old, and then everything went wrong and he was stripped of his power when the evil one came and decided to call him a sware word when he was 15 years old.

"Why would they swear at me do they not know how powerful that I am at the age of 13 I lead my first battle against an entire city and we took over it easily. I clothed my eyes and what I saw before me was a battle that had taken place years ago when I was only a young boy, my father lead it and he told me right before he died that I was the chosen one."

"Yes sir pepe thats why you've got to fight with us now. Do not let his swear word get to you. It wasn't even that bad of a swears and I think maybe youre..."

pepe shot the man dead using the altered tiger technique followed by the silver breathing technique he learned at school for assassins that his father sent him at a young age.

"I am retiring from this life at least for now..."

but that did not last long because Don Mariana Trivolci desided to attack where pepe used to call his home. he went in and killed his mother and sister and did a lot of horrible stuff to them that pepe only heard about from his ex-men who were now ready to lay down their weapons for him once again.

He said simply only one thing when he entered the room where his men were at now "I am back." a chill went down all of their spines they could tell he was angry and wanted revenge

Report Post Tips: 8 / Total: $540,000 Tip

This has been addressed.  Do you know Skittles-?

Report Post Tip

Georgette Plunkett-Ernle-Erle-Drax family of Charborough came to the streets and gasped in horror, it was the one thing that no one could have anticipated, forseen, predicted or even prepared for. The men, women and children of the streets clung to each other for support, for this was truly one of the darkest times in the history of these fair and foul streets. 

Georgette knew deep in her heart that perhaps someone needed to announce it. She was that someone. She was the only one with the diplomatic know-how from her time with The Competition Commission International Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Diplomatic Relations Chief Chancellor's Intern. 

She stood before the masses, threw her arms wide and proclaimed, "It has finally happened. The Balls have dropped." then as she looked out among the people she realized Balls was stood there laughing with her (for she had not yet gotten the joke, obviously. He would never laugh at her, he wasn't around enough to know who she was, clearly.) 

Realizing her slight miscalculation Georgette Plunkett-Ernle-Erle-Drax family of Charborough swung her arm towards pepe and announced once again, "The balls have dropped! He's now a man!" and then quickly as the crowd started to rebound from one horror to be thrust upon another, Georgette made her swift escape through the escape shaft. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $300,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Prayge
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL