Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 23:21:38
Page:  1 
Demonic shadows in Chicago Started by: Skittles- on Oct 11, '23 06:25

As they were sitting there working so hard, they just came back from an errand. He had been working for so long he didn't realize it had been a week and it was lunch time. He heard someone knock on the door.

"Come in." He spoke softly.

As he was looking through some stuff for the next shift, he heard his boss speak up. "So skittles, how you holding up." 

"I'm okay..a little tired but good..what brings you here?" He asked softly, as a guard poured them some whiskey.

"Well skittles, I've noticed you have been doing a lot for me lately. Alot more than most. See when I first brought you into the family, I knew you would fit right in, your skills, your an asset to this family skittles." Shoresy said as he took a sip.

"Well thank you sir..I just doing what i should do for my family." He said taking a sip of his own..

"Well skittles you have been doing so well that i want to set you up in Chicago, in center. I hope you make me proud there as you have here." He said

he took a gulp of his whiskey, making sure he heard him right, "are you saying I can't set up head quarters in the loop of ch?" He asked surprised and excited.

"Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying..you worked harder than anyone I know. This belongs to you. Have fun with it. Make me proud skittles. You're family. And we give the best to those that worked hard." He said. 

"Thank you..I will. I'm glad i took you up on your offer to be your family." He said as shoresy finished his whiskey.

"Good then demonic shadows gets set up as soon as possible, I'll leave you to it." He said and left.

Being excited as he was, he packed up and went off to an adventure to Chicago, to make his cl proud and those who believed in gim and watched over him, to set up the demonic shadows in chicago..

WELCOME TO THE Dark SIDE

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL