Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 20:58:31
Page:  1 
Who died? Recap by Keith Started by: KeithGandor on Oct 26, '11 21:48

Short Notice: Since the victors originally planned to strike first i decided to call them the attackers, for reliability's sake.

As soon as word got out that -Premeir and Roman would have to face a war -Premeir took action and killed JimmyNapoli. What followed quickly after that was a brutal slaughter of Romans and -Premeirs sleeping allies as well as those roaming the streets. During the first wave of the attack only a few shots were returned by Romans and -Premeirs men. That's because they found themselves left with only a few people to defend their regime(~10).The task for the attackers in the next few hours was to dispose of the remaining small guys and bodyguards of the big guys. Step by step the defenders took out people from the opposing side and significantly lowered their numbers. After 9 and a half hours, the unthinkable happened. Roman was shot. Struck down by a stray bullet that somehow found its target. With _Isacaron_(it was later found out that he killed Roman - now lying in the obits for unknown reasons) changing sides even though he already shot a Boss of the attackers the situation looked even worse. The remaining few fought bravely on but when Mrs-Doubtfire, -Premeir and Katarina died and JesseJames changed sides as well the defenders side soon found themselves down to Absolut standing tall. 4 hours after Katarinas death the war came to its end with the fall of Absolut, the last inquisitor.

Here is a list of the people who died and were involved in the war aswell as some honorary departure mentions.

Defenders Side

Chicago - Roman | Mrs-Doubtfire | BobTheAstronut | Furby | _Isacaron_(only a couple hours)

Roman Godfather IWP
BobTheAstronut Don IWP
Mrs-Doubtfire Don IWP
Simplicity Don IWP
Slim_Tony Don
Katarina Consigliere IWP - honorary mention
Furby Consigliere IWP
NorthPole Consigliere IWP
Bismarck Consigliere IWP
Mr_Morrison Consigliere IWP
Arista Consigliere IWP
Juggalo Consigliere
T-Man Consigliere
Sweeney Consigliere
Luca_Senzafine Consigliere
Ciaran Consigliere
HowardWolowitz Boss IWP
Ramona Boss IWP
El_Nino Boss IWP
TheWildCard Boss IWP
JackRuby Boss IWP
AllBusiness Boss
Simpltion Boss
6ig_G_Money Boss
ChaCha Boss
Mystery Boss
Rampage Boss
Seaghan Boss
ThePunchingBag Boss
Electra Capo
cobretti Capo
Activys- Capo
Guido- Capo
Madam_kate Capo
Gallifrey Made Man
Hells-Messenger Made Man
The_Messiah Made Man
Myrddin Made Man
JasonWarren Made Man
PouponMe Made Man
Barnaby Wise Guy
Bearpocalypse Wise Guy
Heineken Earner IWP
DoomLord265 Earner
ladygangsta Earner
CorneliusWilson Gangster IWP
DangnabinUserNames Gangster

New York - -Premeir | Duke | Absolut | Mr.Pickles/Meresin

-Premeir Godfather IWP
Lord_Infamous Don
xshad0wx Don
Googlez Don
Number_Four Don
Meresin Don
Mr_Pickles Don
Duke Consigliere IWP
Liliana Consigliere
Achilles Consigliere
FiroProchainezo Consigliere
DrIronFist Consigliere
Absolut Boss IWP
Tuili_Cleasach Boss
Soda Boss
Eagle Boss
HoneyBunny Boss
SweetCatastrophe Capo
SupBud Capo
Sticks1988 Capo
Carinae Capo - honorary mention
Noodle Made Man IWP
One Wise Guy
Vinaldi Wise Guy
Mosquite Wise Guy
Toby Goomba
Whatchamacallit Goomba
Moonpie Goomba
angeloSDRoadRunner Gangster

Attackers Side

Chicago - Jade(alive, new Godfather) | EasyApproach(alive) | MrBrick | Sexybeast(alive, new Godfather) | _Isacaron_(later on)

MrBrick Don IWP
SpuffWaffle Don - honorary mention
Pavelow Don
zonrox Don
JihadJerry Consigliere
Ghendo Consigliere
Joey_Caresi Consigliere
Marionette Consigliere
Carlton Consigliere
Domex Consigliere
Lana Boss
Forgotten_Melody Boss
AmyFarrahFowler Capo IWP
JkL Capo IWP
Byakuya-Kuchiki Capo
Asphyxia Capo
FlashFire Capo
Snuffleupagus Made Man
DanK Earner IWP
Parkour Goomba
capricekid904 Goomba
-Kuku Gangster

Detroit

Klasky Don IWP
SharpEye Don
Winter_Light Don
Spunktrumpet Consigliere IWP
Kev Boss
WhereWasI Capo
Melis Goomba

Los Angeles

JimmyNapoli Godfather IWP
DanielVenzeti Don
ghostdog Don
EddieSchumacher Consigliere
BigEasy Goomba
Dr-Norbert-Idylwyld Goomba
High_Society Gangster Los Angeles

Las Vegas

Forza Don
CottonPicker Don
Paul_Trabotti Consigliere IWP
Chaos-Spike Consigliere IWP
BuffaloJoe Consigliere
Merlin Boss OWP
AgentVX Boss IWP
Isabella_Rodriguez Boss
Silk Boss
Whiskey Made Man IWP
Kingsley Gangster

New Orleans

SalvatoreMaranzano Don IWP
JoeyBagaDonuts Consigliere
Hammer_ Consigliere
KerryKing Consigliere
DravenLynn Boss
Ava_Marie Boss
Sao- Boss
-Klint Capo
-jammin- Capo IWP
Michael_Corleone Wise Guy
Jensen Earner

New York - Stallion | Cadoras

Axe Don IWP
Immortal_Kenny Don
Blazerze Consigliere
Stan_The_Man_Smith Consigliere
Aurora COnsigliere
SerialStabber Boss
Hogan Capo

Philadelphia

PARISo Consigliere IWP
AlwaysAndForever Consigliere
Paul_Vitti--jr Boss
MikeHunt Capo IWP
Alfredo Capo
Anatidaephobia Goomba
Asteria Gangster

St. Louis

Batman Don IWP
TonyCastelli Consigliere IWP
Akira Consigliere
JeanLuis_LegereOrtiz Consigliere
AK47__ Consigliere
SamWalton Boss IWP
Chev_Chelios Boss
Alexander-the-great Boss
Loner-again Boss
Harley_Quinn Boss
Ghiaccio_Morreti Boss
Jonny Boss
Marcella_Cantadino Boss
Dexter Capo
fips056 Capo
EnMiiTY-Jr Wise Guy IWP

Report Post Tip

you forgot aizlynnlombardi iwp rhm in new orleans 

Report Post Tip

Thank you Elvis. She was truly an extraordinary lady and I miss her immensely. She is one of the few reasons New Orleans stands tall today. Her sacrifice for her city was selfless and she will be honored for all time in New Orleans. I love her dearly.

Rest in Peace to all of the fallen from both sides. I know many of us had friends on both sides and some lines got crossed. I just hope everyone who lived through the melee never forget who died so they could survive.

Kimble takes his whiskey and pours out half the bottle onto the sidewalk

This is for the fallen.

Report Post Tip

Thank you ElvisCole, any contribution is appreciated. Collecting all the information is not easy for a man in my position, excuse me for that.

Report Post Tip

A wonderful recap

Report Post Tip

Good job on compiling this list.

Quick count of Attacker/Defender Deaths - 90/76(roughly) not bad going.

Report Post Tip

Quite an interesting read, and also great to have the history this way layed out and documented. So many great and renowned names here

Luigi takes off his hat and holds a few minutes silence remembering the fallen and how they lived their lives. His thougth then turn to his father whos name is amoungst the attackers list.

I truly hope i can take your place and live and die with the same energi and pride you did father...

With the ability to brush heavy burdens off, as only young men have. Luigi walks off determined to carve a good sized chunk of destiny out for himself.

Report Post Tip

Excellent job in putting all of this together. It is only now you truly realise just how many lives were lost during the war. The one thing we can all take heart from is that the mission (for the attacking side anyway) was a success and things seem to be looking better already. Like all wars there will always be casualties on both sides of the fence, but i believe no-one died in vain, the cause was worthy and we all must look forward. The future seems much more coloruful now.

Thor joins Kimble in toasting all the fallen.

Report Post Tip

I believe the "War" was great. I think both sides Did there best to try and hold it down.Roman and Alot other's I believe did great for being out numbered and off struck.May the fallen be remembered and may there bloodline continue and grow!

Sarge Pull's out a smoke And lights it As he Wonder's back to the street's Seeing what he can find.

Report Post Tip

you forgot my daddy.

darkangel capo

Report Post Tip

If you don't mind me asking, what was the criteria for "honorary mention"?

Report Post Tip

A fine memorial to those that fell on both sides of an epic battle, Keith. I'm pleased to know that this will be archived in Our Thing's history. Clearly a monumental effort went into compiling this list, and the kin of those mentioned above undoubtably appreciate it. I do as well.

Report Post Tip

Stan JR listens as Keith recounts the fallen a tear forms in his eye at the mention of his fathers name

" RIP to the fallen on both sides, a great recap Keith "

Stan has a swig of Whiskey and following Godfather Kimbles example pour the rest onto the side walk

" May there sacrifice not be forgotten "

Report Post Tip

What about the bodyguards? Everyone always forgets the bodyguards. They are the first to put their lives on the line for us, but the last to be thought of in memorials. And THOUSDANDS of them died.

RIP to the bodyguards

Report Post Tip

Standing slightly behind her Godfather, Ricyn looks over the list of people. Tears fill her eyes as she notices the numerous names of her mother's friends and family. From in the crowd she hears a voice mention her mother's name, Ricyn turns to the man and smiles at him.

Thank you Sir for pointing that out..

Placing a hand on Kimble's shoulder as he speaks she looks up at him and tears begin streaming down her face

My mother is no longer with us anymore, but I know that she cherished many of the people on this list. Several of her closest friends and loved ones died that day right beside her.. Some on the side she fought for, and some on the other side. For her I'd just like to say may you all rest in peace, none of you will ever be forgotten. That was a day that WILL be remembered.

And Mr. Gandor, thank you for taking the time to put this list together. I know it was a lot of hard work and it is much appreciated.

Report Post Tip

Sinfest walking in with the New Orleans looking nervous he cant but help let a tear fall down his cheek as the names are read outloud. So much bloodshed and loss not just on one side but both. He takes a flask out takes a swig and purs the rest onto the ground. 

Not really able to bring any words out he decides the only thing left to do is Hope for a brighter future where war may not be so harsh.

He hails a taxi and looks back one last time at all of the people here to support the fallen and gets into the taxi to head on back to New Orleans to his new family who wonderfully gave him another chance to see another day

Report Post Tip

mulls over the figures thinking npms, crew ia's on top lost and those post war who died.  Thinking of the dent to income and society made he rubs his chin thinking of what will happen down the line

sitting back a bit more he wonders how many of the lines have come back to the society

solemnly he wonders as he begins in this business what the future beholds

Report Post Tip
I was madam k
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Who died? Recap by Keith
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL