Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 17:23:42
Page:  1 
Old friends (RP) Started by: -TheCandyman- on Sep 29, '07 04:25
It was a cold winters night in Philly. I was walking along the streets to look for some amusement. I entered a bar to get a coffee to warm myself up. As I entered the bar I saw one of my old friends. I went to his table…

“Hello, long time no see my friend, how are you?”

Just as I was able to finish the sentence I saw him jumping towards me hitting me with a hard object. When I woke up I found myself in the trunk of a car. I knew what was going to happen. I tried to free myself so I repeadly kicked at the door. Luckily I was able open it and I rolled myself out of the trunk. I hit the concret hard. I tried to get up but the impact was too hard, I was unable to get up. I still don’t know why the guys haven’t mentioned it. After some time I saw a face above me, I was sure that was going to be my end then everything went black…

“Hello? Can you hear me? Are you alright?”

I heard the voice of woman, I slowly opened my eyes and saw a pretty face infront of me.

“Where…am I?”

“I found you on the street with a bleeding head…”

I fell asleep again. The next time I woke up it was at night. I tried to get up. It worked, my head was bumping. I slipped into my cloth. I was walking through the little appartement I woke up, I saw her sleeping in the bedroom. I decided to go…
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Old friends (RP)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL