Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 20:28:44
Page:  1 
Competition: Micro Stories Started by: BigEasy on Oct 25, '23 02:45

BigEasy set up a table and two guards quickly followed setting down an open apple crate. 

It's simple - I'm going to fork up cash and credits for entries into my competition. Each entry will earn some cash for effort. A few people will get some credits for quality. Some might get credits for being funny. No clear pay structure as I want the freedom to award rewards as I see fit, just know each entry will be rewarded.

The rules:

1) Limit 2 entries per person

2) All entries must be original 

3) All entries must be of your own creation.

4) I reserve the right to disqualify anyone from this competition. (Cheating, using ai, and plagiarism are examples but aren't the limit to things that could get you disqualified. I'm not trying to be a dick, so please don't be a dick) 

The Competition:

25 word LIMIT short stories. That's it. Create a short story using only 25 words. Each entry to be submitted here. 

As it is a Micro competition entries will be allowed for 48 hours. 

Example story:

The wind gust from the east disrupting his line of sight long enough for the man standing opposite him to get a clean shot, Bang!

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

I recently went to an orgy and got kicked out for having too much fun. Best forty five seconds I've ever had.

Report Post Tip

Right so this thing happened yeah and then some other stuff happened and then oh damn, looks like I'm outta time. Story of my life.

Report Post Tip
Oct 25, 11:26:54 You transferred 2.00 credits to NineSecondMan. The note "Micro comp entry" was included.
  Oct 25, 11:26:09 Your accountant has made payment of $25,000 to DeadlySin. The note "Micro comp entry" was included.
Report Post Tip

So I had all these plans right, then I stubbed my toe and forgot.

Report Post Tip

Four men in trench coats showed up. They said "If you ever do this again we won't be held accountable for what happens to you.”

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

He watches as the microwave begins to smoke and smoulder. Perhaps that TikTok video had lied to him. To late to back out now. BANG

Report Post Tip

Took a shower with my grandmother when I was a youngster and put my finger in her butthole out of curiosity. Curiosity slapped the cat.

Report Post Tip
  Oct 25, 18:18:21 Your accountant has made payment of $25,000 to NineSecondMan. The note "Micro comp entry" was included.
  Oct 25, 18:18:03 Your accountant has made payment of $25,000 to Sniffler. The note "Micro comp entry" was included.
  Oct 25, 18:17:22 Your accountant has made payment of $50,000 to Ginger. The note "No rules about contractions, micro comp" was included.
  Oct 25, 18:16:02 Your accountant has made payment of $25,000 to WhisperingWeirdo. The note "Micro comp entry" was included.
Report Post Tip

Last night I text my husband saying I was having 2 drinks and heading home. Next text was me saying I couldn't walk home. 

Report Post Tip

I shrinked DeadlySin 's dick. Thats a micro story.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $1,000,000 Tip

I suffer from Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, but I also love snorting quartz. Some people call me crazy, but they're all in my head. I think so, anyway.

Report Post Tip
Oct 27, 04:07:29 Your accountant has made payment of $25,000 to Crixus. The note "micro comp entry" was included.
  Oct 27, 04:07:00 Your accountant has made payment of $25,000 to Gillian. The note "micro comp entry" was included.
  Oct 27, 04:06:42 Your accountant has made payment of $25,000 to Georgette. The note "micro comp entry" was included.

Time limit is up. Thank you for all of the entries. Final rewards will be announced shortly.  

Report Post Tip
  Oct 27, 06:20:07 You transferred 1.00 credits to Crixus. The note "Micro Comp Final" was included.
  Oct 27, 06:19:59 You transferred 1.00 credits to Gillian. The note "Micro Comp Final" was included.
  Oct 27, 06:19:50 You transferred 1.00 credits to Georgette. The note "Micro Comp Final" was included.
  Oct 27, 06:19:37 You transferred 1.00 credits to Sniffler. The note "Micro Comp Final" was included.
  Oct 27, 06:19:28 You transferred 1.00 credits to Ginger. The note "Micro Comp Final" was included.
  Oct 27, 06:19:18 You transferred 1.00 credits to WhisperingWeirdo. The note "Micro Comp Final" was included.
  Oct 27, 06:19:07 You transferred 1.00 credits to DeadlySin. The note "Micro Comp Final" was included.
  Oct 27, 06:18:56 You transferred 1.00 credits to NineSecondMan. The note "Micro Comp Final" was included.

Thank you for participating everyone. Cheers.

Report Post Tip

thanks BigEasy this was entertaining and super easy. 10/10 will participate again. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Competition: Micro Stories
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL