Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 18:53:21
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Ladies and gentlemen Started by: Dead-Milkmen on Nov 06, '11 16:21

I really don't care about anything you say further, Milkmen; but please... PLEASE spell "rogue" properly.

Report Post Tip

walks up to JesseJames and takes Tyrant of the year award from him

Jesse is a good tyrant and all, but premeir was the best tyrant of the year.

Report Post Tip

Did I not earn it when I sent all my money to SuperX? Did I not earn it when I shown active in the wars and pro'd members whenever I could? Did I not prove it by setting a good example to other members as RalphieBeans?

That sense of entitlement over things that you absolutely should be doing as a good member of a family is why you're here looking like an idiot now. If you're made a hand or not shouldn't concern someone who truly cares for his city since you can support them with or without being a hand.

Report Post Tip

Dead-Milkmen, I will be honest with you, I do not think anyone likes or dislikes you. I do not even think they pity you. In all honesty, I would even doubt if you turned up dead in 13 hours time, people would give 2 fucks. As you are merely a pawn in the world. Today you have put your head of the war and tried to string a few words together. Tomorrow you will disappear, this speech will be assigned to the trash bin, and you will only appear in the history of Mafia Returns on an obits page. Have a problem with society as it is? Want to become the dictator that everyone ranks up and gets sucked by everyone?

Rank up and do something

Out of interest, how many Dead-Milkmen are there? Or did your mum not know which one got her pregnant so named you after all of them?

Report Post Tip

roge roge roge roge roge, eat me.

Report Post Tip

^^ What David said. Was just about to say exactly the same thing. I may be new, but even I know its foolish (to say the least) to whine about what you're entitled to/what you've earned. For all your fury, all I got from your words were 'Please validate me.'

And here - I found your pacifier about 200 yards back that way. Thought you might want it back.

Report Post Tip

Didn't you rogue again after he said you shouldn't be a lhm? Not threaten to kill you, just say you shouldn't be a lhm because you might rogue. You proved him right, rather than sticking it out for a couple months you cracked and proved his wisdom to be correct. Congratulations, you showed the world SuperX doesn't put mentally unstable people in positions of authority.

Report Post Tip

I think you're forgetting about Hound.

Report Post Tip

Got me there Grin. I can't dispute you there unfortantly.

Report Post Tip

Yep my brain sits on a constant teeter totter trying to balance itself,

Dammit Grin, that was supposed to be our secret!! Now the whole world knows im unstable.

Report Post Tip

Rank up and do something

Please dear god don't bring this drivel back into our world. This nonsensical catchphrase should be assigned to the obits as well as this thread

Report Post Tip

jax-, i'm to tired to be political, so i'll be blunt. your wrong.

rank up and do something may be cliché, but it's also true. if you don't like the way things are, train your gun, build trust, be a mafioso, and earn a spot where you can do something about it.

Report Post Tip

It may be an old and well used phrase, but like Philli-Stein said, it's the simple truth. You cannot change anything unless you rank up and do it. If you want to change the way things are you have to work, rank, gain trust, train a gun, get to know people, gain support.. And DO it.

Is there any other way?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Ladies and gentlemen
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL