Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 11:48:36
Page:  1 
On the day of Don - All requests granted Started by: BigEasy on Nov 13, '23 00:14

BigEasy walks into the streets wearing a sign that reads, "On this day of days I will say yes to all requests."

He places a shoebox down and stands on top of it. Clearing his voice with a slight cough he begins to whisper...

"During the twenty-four hour period when SonnyFranzese becomes eligible to make the rank of Don, I will be here and will grant any and all requests."

He notices Sonny looking at him and his expression is clear, speak up. He stands up straight, fixes his suit, and begins to speak clearly for all to hear. 

"Listen here! I'm going to say yes to any request made during the first 24 hours of Don eligibility. Just know, these requests must be made here, IN PUBLIC, so choose your words carefully. If you ask me to commit a crime; I'll find a way to do it, technically. Everyone else will see what you've done though. You want someone killed? Guess what, I'll do it with kindness. Just one way I could and will try to weasel my way out of doing anything unreasonable."

He attempts to light a cigar without cutting it first. One of his bodyguards notices, stops him, cuts the cigar and hands it back. As he lights the cigar he he begins to cough violently...

"I've never actually had one of these before so I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing."

He hands the half lit cigar to his guard and once again addresses the crowd. 

"I thought that might help me look intimidating or cool. Honestly, I just don't want anyone to get in trouble as the result of celebrating a man whom I respect deeply. I'm here now but only to give those who may be interested in making a request time to prepare for said request. I just want something different, interesting, and fun on the day my Boss becomes eligible for the rank of Don. I appreciate anyone who comes out, spends some times with us and makes a request. I'll see you all soon, hopefully."

He places the sign down leaving it behind as he walks away. 

Report Post Tips: 9 / Total: $180,000 Tip

His guard taps him on the shoulder and whispers into his ear. He quickly turns around.

"One request per person!"

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Sonny enters his own party in disguise. Dressed in a long flowing gown with a blonde wig covering his hair. Pushing his way to the front of the line he demands chocolate cake and a party hat for the ageing Don. Those placed about the room look aghast by the strange person's arrival, and the figures terrible attempt at a females voice. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Big easy finger wags at one of his guards, he promptly runs behind the nearest building. After a few moments he comes out Wheeling a cart. On top of the cart is a large three tier cake. BigEasy cuts into the cake revealing it is a double chocolate cake. He cuts the first slice extra large and places a birthday cap on top of the slice and hands it to the person who clearly isn't Sonny. 

"I was ready for the request. It helps that I have access to all of your communications, whoever you are."

Report Post Tip

I want a mentor to mentor me into a leading hand post 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

BigEasy looks deeply into the eyes of The_Ox.

"Done. I will provide a base of information and make myself available to answer questions through mail. Word of advice, start putting in more effort."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: On the day of Don - All requests granted
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL