Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 23:52:55
Page:  1 
My Precious! Give Me My Precious Started by: Aislin on Nov 14, '23 20:21

November in Las Vegas was unlike any November anywhere else. Vibrant and bustling with life, its dazzling lights an artists wet dream of landscape beauty. I thought as I eyed the bank. My guys and I had already cased the building three nights ago, we knew everything there was to know, but I still admired it with its slopes and lines, the architect definitely took his time creating this beautiful masterpiece and I couldn't wait to unlock all of its secrets. Starting with the vault numbered 236 with the code 2,12,1993

Night Time is the Best Time for Mayhem

My heart beat fiercely, creating an intense rhythm as adrenaline flooded my veins. Winking at the bank owner Mr. Martin I slipped on my Black mask as Purple, Blue, and Red followed suit with slipping on their own masks of the same color as their names. It was always wonderful having an inside man, but sometimes they could be problematic, because now you had to prepare for a third variable, snitches. I knew Purple, Blue, and Red they were loyal men and women, and even better thieves; however, I did not quite know Mr. Martin. Plus, when someones operating under duress...

And by coercion and force I mean, I kidnapped his wife and son and threatened everything that he holds dear. I meant business and I was always a woman of my word. I would do what needed to be done always, he would be paid well and his wife and kid would be back home before the sun rose on the next day, provided that he upheld his end of the bargain and that was to make sure there would be no coppers and pretend like he didn't fucking know us.

Purple began whistling, the man was always cool as a cucumber, but now was not the time to be whistling a fine tune, we were not taking a walk in the park, we were robbing one of Las Vegas's most encrypted and security enforced banks. Everyone turned to look at him just as Red whacked him upside the head, because she was the closest, grinning sheepishly he said, "What? Robbing banks makes me happy, what can I say." With a final look from me Purple shut the fuck up and we spread out to our perspective areas in teams of two. Red and Black went to vault number 236 and Purple and Blue went to keep the people in the bank from running outside and ruining our plans of a quick and quiet bank robbery.

Purple and Blue were posted at the only two in and outs of the bank as Red and Black went to the vault.

"Watch my back Red . I am going to open the vault." Nodding Red posted outside the door as I rummaged in my pocket for the paper with the code on it.

Boom!

"What the fuck was that?" Red and Black yelled in unison, forgetting about the code momentarily Red and Black ran back into the lobby of the bank. "What the fuck?" Black yelled taking in the scene. A good Samaritan tried to save the day, and now he would be taking his last breath. Black pulled out her gun aimed at the good Samaritan and shot point blank, she really didn't give a fuck whether he lived or died, she just needed to put him down.

"Does anybody else want to get what he just got?" The question was met with silence so Black shot at the ceiling. That got a reaction out of the customers and bank employees as resounding head shakes and tears sounded off through the crowd.

"Thought fucking so, nobody fucking moves." Knowing that there time was now cut short and the coppers would soon be breathing down their neck Black spoke to Red , "Go get the car, have it waiting we gotta' speed this bitch up. Hurry. I can feel the "pigs" breathing down our necks." Red took off as Black addressed Purple and Blue , "Keep your fucking people in line or I will blow your got damn brains out." Black went back to the vault frustrated, rummaging for the paper, patting imaginary pockets Black realized the paper with the codes were nowhere to be found.

Where did the paper go?

Fuck the code is gone!" Pacing the floor Black tried to think about the code, she knew time was running out, because the coppers could be heard off in the distance, she began praying which was something she rarely did, because she needed all the help that she could get in this moment. She remembered the first number was 2, but everything else after that was one big as fuck blank. "Ugh!" She exclaimed out loud and in frustration she kicked the trashcan.

Well what do you fucking know she thought as she picked the code off the ground with its size eight shoe print on it. She hurriedly put the code in, quickly grabbed the item she wanted. Yelling Black said, "Lets go!" 

Before exiting the building Black gave the bank manger the middle finger and said, "Thank you motherfucker!" Purple , Blue, and Black made it to the car just as Red pulled up.

The sirens could be heard blasting as Red put peddle to metal. Unwrapping the item I sighed at its glittery brilliance, "The things we do for love." Everyone turned to look at me,  shrugging I said, "What I never said I was sane, just a woman in love."

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: My Precious! Give Me My Precious
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL