Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 20:40:59
Page:  1 
The rebirth Started by: kr3zy on Nov 17, '23 18:44

after taking it easy for a long time, because kr3zy was busy with civil life. Wife, house, well-paid job. Happy life, or not? Life brought him back to where he once was, on the street. Kr3zy is described as a tall, handsome man, where you can always go for advice and a good conversation. But his other side was much darker. Drug, alcohol, women and the fast life. Always looking for money. One day he was in a strip club with his younger brother Streetfame. In his regular VIP Lounge, enjoying four beautiful women and Macallan Xtra Old, Streetfame asked; kr3zy, don't you miss the old days? We were the notorious gangsters of the streets. Together we made millions? Kr3zy replied: I do miss it, but I've been out of it for years.Steetfame told him about his crew, The Star Gazers, led by Fluffy Tummy, one of the most infamous godfathers and LV, and his connections go far beyond that. kr3zy listened attentively and it started to itch. Put in a good word for me, said kr3zy. It's time to come back!

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
After streetfame talked to his big brother Kr3zy about coming back, streetfame laughed with happiness that the brothers were together again.
Streetfame was known for his charms and fierceness and because of his fierceness he could occasionally get into trouble, which he always got out of by fighting hard together with his brother. Streetfame looked at Kr3zy and said 'it is the two of us against the world brother. I always have your back and you have mine. I really appreciate you for coming back'. But before you can join me at the Stargazers, you have to show that you can still do it and that you have what it takes. that's why I arranged a place at godmother FishTheKitty. Once you have proven yourself, you can join the Stargazers.
After a few months everyone saw how well Kr3zy was doing, even the godfather of LV. fluffy spoke to Streetfame and gave him a heads up that the time had come. kr3zy is a Stargazer. congratulations to you and your brother. keep up your hard work!
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL