Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 16:34:52
Page:  1 
Mutt must pay Started by: BlueEyes on Nov 28, '23 13:10
6:37 pm in a phone booth in South Philly

"You have been avoiding me all fucking week! ..I show up one of your bozos says you went out fir a meeting, or a death in family or..Hey! I want my fucking money Larry. I've been keeping the local goons not to mention a few of Tyler's boys away from ya..why outta the kindness of my heart? I dint fuckin think so pal!
Don't give me business has been slow bullshit! You don't think I got eyes everywhere? You have had lots of customers and deliveries abd that ain't free mutt....*click*

BlueEyes in a fit of rage yanks at the phone cord almost destroying the phone "MOTHER FUCKER HES GONNA PAY!"
a few minutes go by Blue calms down enough to call a friend of his. "@Cash? It's Blue..yep so ya know how I've been keeping Larry Mutt out of trouble let alone alive? Well he ain't paying up..it's time to teach him a lesson.
Can ya meet me in an hour at the diner..it's on me this time.
Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip
Cash sat in the kitchen of his apartment, the black guitar resting on his thigh. With his eyes half-open and a cigarette on his lips, he expertly tuned his guitar. On the table, there was a worn notebook and a glass of whiskey. He had been struck by a bolt of inspiration while showering and now he was here, ready to work on a song. Suddenly the phone rang. Cash stretched his arm back. He was able to reach the phone without getting up. He then took the phone off the hook and held it between his ear and shoulder.

"Yes? Oh, hey BlueEyes. Yeah, I know. I know. Sure. One hour, I'll be there."

Cash wasn't the type to let a friend down. He immediately got up, left the guitar on the table, finished his whiskey and went to his room to put on decent clothes to go out. He got ready in an instant. He combed his hair carelessly backwards, took his keys, wallet and cigarettes and went out into the street. It didn't take long and he found a cab to take him to the diner. It wasn't that far from his apartment, so he would arrive a little earlier than the agreed time, but it didn't matter, he liked to arrive early, always.

Cash smoked a cigarette on the sidewalk before entering the diner. Apparently there was already a table reserved for them, but BlueEyes hadn't arrived yet.
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
8:00 pm South Philly Sandwich & Coffee shop

A black Chevrolet Eagle pulls to the sidewalk in front of @Cash as he puts out his cigarette under his boot.
BlueEyes steps out in his double breasted black coat and tan slacks topped with a black fedora and red band
"Early as always. Could set my watch by you" Blue chuckles.
Inside they are at their usual booth back left corner to be able to see everyone coming and going including staff.

"Like I was sayin' every mutha fucking excuse in da,book Cash. What Mutt don't know is that I paid one of his boys to let me know when he's getting his next order. Larry always uses Liberty Express Deliveries for his orders and the next one is coming in 2 days. Wouldn't it be a sad shame if poor Mr.Mutt's merchandise didn't arrive?" "Ya think you can pull it off? Do you need back up? Call me when you got it done and tell me location. When I get there, we can look inside and see what we have and of course profit is split as always"

Blue takes a drink of his coffee smiling as Cash starts thinking and planning in his mind..
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Cash listened intently to BlueEyes, his body leaning forward and his elbows resting on the table. Just like BlueEyes, Cash also had a cup of coffee in front of him, and he imitated his friend, taking a sip of the drink.

"2 days is perfect, gives us perfect time to organize. Send me one of your guys and I'll bring one of mine along as well."

That said, they continued to sip their coffees and plan about the upcoming events. An hour later, they said goodbye and each went their own way.

TWO DAYS LATER.

BlueEyes had called Cash the day before to inform him that he would be sending his own LHM on the mission. To complete the team, Cash would bring along one of his best bodyguards, a man named Nelson. Cash had lined everything up, met with them both to prepare, and explained the plan. And now that the big day had arrived, there were the three of them, inside a black Lancia Aurelia provided by BlueEyes especially for that mission. All three were wearing dark clothes. Nelson was at the wheel, SalvatoreVito, the LHM of BlueEyes was in the back seat. Cash smoked a cigarette sitting in the passenger seat. The clock marked the beginning of the night.

"Look, they're coming." Cash said, looking in the rearview mirror. Nelson followed his gaze and Vito turned on the seat to watch.

At the end of the avenue where they were parked, a Liberty Express Deliveries truck was moving slowly. According to information received from BlueEyes, Mutt's goods were transported by this company and would be delivered to Mutt's Philly store, Larry Cigars. Cash had discovered that all deliveries took place at night, as there were fewer people on the street and fewer curious eyes. Furthermore, he discovered that the truck's security was very poorly reinforced. Only a driver and a henchman accompanying him.

"Get ready." Cash said to the two, as the truck got a little closer to them. Nelson started the engine. "Remember, we don't want any victims here."

The plan was to capture the driver and the passenger of the truck. Vito would take the wheel of the truck and they would then go to a warehouse on the other side of town, owned by a friend of Cash. If everything went well, there would be no unnecessary violence. Both Vito and Cash had tapes and pieces of cloth on their black coats, to help disable the occupants of the transport vehicle. 

The truck got a little closer and Cash took out his revolver.

"Alright boys, let's do this."

Vito was staring outside aimlessly from the backseat window of the car, while Cash, seated in the passenger seat, and his bodyguard Nelson, who was on the wheel, were laughing along as they continued with their conversation. Every once in a while, Vito would give short answers when asked. Vito wasn't much of a talker anyway. This was his first time meeting Cash and his bodyguard.

The street lights painted the city orange. There wasn't much movement around at this time of the hour, given a few hookers on the sideroad waving their hands and trying to woo potential passing customers for quick pleasure. Some did slow their cars down and honk to get the hookers attention and negotiate the price, it seems. As they were driving to the location, Vito noticed a drug deal going on nearby the gas station. The runner was handing out the goods while the driver slipped some cash in return. Both of them turned and looked at Vito upon noticing they were being stared at.

Vito snapped back to reality and reached into his breast pocket. He took out a silver metallic hip flask and took a few sips of gin, as his hands were cold and clammy, and they were trembling for a bit with adrenaline. Vito reached for his revolver, which was strapped to his leather shoulder holster, upon seeing the truck in his sight.

- The truck got a little closer, and Cash took out his revolver.

"Alright boys, let's do this." -

Nelson immediately drove the car and slammed the brakes in front of the slow-moving truck! That caught the driver and his henchman by surprise! They were frozen still, and the driver still had his hands glued to the steering wheel. Cash and Vito got out of the car, wielding their revolvers towards the two of them.

"Today is your lucky day, boys! Not many get the chance to meet me up and personal with my gun pointed and live to tell another day." Said Cash.

"Be a good dog and listen to my instructions. Y'all get down from the truck nice and slowly if y'all want to come back home to your momma," continued Cash.

Both the driver and his henchman did as instructed. They were stiff and terrified; the driver even peed in his pants. The sight of that puts a smiling smirk on Vito's face. Vito went ahead and taped and tied them up, and Nelson got out of the car to assist. Cash lit up his cigarette upon seeing that everything went as planned. Nelson grabbed both men who were securely tied up and shoved them in the back seat, and Cash accompanied Nelson in the passenger seat. As planned, Vito will be driving the truck with the merchandise safe in hand and will follow closely behind the car as they make their way to the next waypoint, the warehouse.
Report Post Tip
With the cigarette between his fingers, Cash watched as the two Mutt employees were "gently" placed in the back seat of the car. He glanced up and down the street, making sure no one was watching, and then signaled Vito to get behind the wheel of the truck. Vito nodded and got into the truck, and Cash and Nelson got into the car. Cash took a drag on his cigarette and kept the revolver in his hand.

"You two better behave back there." He said to men in the backseat.

The truck driven by Vito started to move and Nelson followed with the car. All the while Cash looked into the backseat, making sure the men's eyes were tightly blindfolded and that they were still immobilized. One of them was still shaking a little and an uncomfortable smell of urine emanated from him. The other had stopped shaking and had his head down. Either he had fainted or he was saying a silent prayer. Cash shook his head.

The trip to the warehouse went smoothly. The truck and the car were parked outside. There was one of Cash's men waiting for them there, a short guy known as Shorty. Cash jumped out of the car and just waved at Shorty. Everyone already knew what to do and Shorty just got in the car, taking Cash's place, and the car left. No words were needed. Nelson and Shorty were going to drop off the two Mutt's guys at a place on the other side of town. 

Cash watched the car drive away and then went to the warehouse door, to open it so Vito could park the truck inside. So Vito did and Cash closed the wide doors. There were several boxes piled up on the sides of the warehouse, large wooden boxes, full of God knows what. In the back was a small makeshift office and a telephone. Cash walked there and Vito followed. Cash called BlueEyes on the phone. The call was answered quickly on the other end.

"It's done, you can come." And hung up. BlueEyes already had the address. 

Cash then poured a glass of whiskey for himself and one for Vito, while waiting for BlueEyes.

"We deserve it."

30 minutes later Salvatore Vito opens the warehouse door upon hearing his bosses horn honking from his Chevrolet Eagle.
BlueEyes steps out with a smile upon seeing the delivery truck fully intact without even a single scratch. "Nice work boys I had no doubt in my mind you would pull this off."
Cash hands blue a cigar abd a glass of scotch which they toasted."Gentleman care to see what Mr. Mutt's delivery has for us,"
Vito claps abd rubs his hands together before lifting the door up.
All three men whistled at same time seeing the truck fully loaded front to back abd up to roof full of boxes and crates. "Jackpot!" Blue grins. Cash climbs in to begin counting while blue starts crunching numbers on pad & paper.
"40 crates of cartons of Lucky Strikes,Marlboro abd other smokes!" "25 crates if cigars and humidors. 15 crates of tobacco stuff and looks like some electrics, store supplies and by the looks of labels tools for a hardware store. Not bad!" Cash grins
"Looks to be around 50k at least total. "Cash your boys unload everything except 10 crates of smokes 5 crates of cigars and 5 crates of tobacco. All else is yours to sell fir a nice profit" 20 minutes later Blue and VIto shake Cash's hand. "If you have problems selling this shit call me I can call people."
Cash lit his cigarette "I usually have no problems but it's good to know who I can call." Blue and Vito drive off.
That morning Blue makes a phone call to Larry "what happened Mutt? Didnt get your delivery? How did that happen..maybe if you didn't avoid paying people these unfortunate things wouldn't happen. You got 24 hours to pay every penny or you will disappear too."* click*
24 hours later: Larry's Cigars Philadelphia
Blue screeches his brakes and storms out if his car to the door front and peered in : completely empty.Mutt cleaned out shop overnight and skipped town.
"Mother fucker!" Blue yells throwing a huge rock through the picture window.
He sits inbhis motel room when the phone rings.
Blue: Hello? Cash? Mutt is WHERE?" No you have done your share I'll handle this personally thanks dinner is on me for the entire month" *click*
BlueEyes makes a call to someone he knew who can help get the job done @The-Big-Joker.
"It's me. Care for a trip to the Big Apple? Pack your gear I'll explain on the way."
430pm Brooklyn NY

The-Big-Joker and BlueEyes are driving in Brooklyn.
BlueEyes is drinking a coffee while looking for their target destination: Larry's Cigars NY. "We are about 15 min away. Just before he closes up."
He places a fake mustache on with a pair of glasses on looking in the mirror "dumb shithead won't recognize either one of us" *points* "right there that's the spot!"
They pull in and start looking around while one bald headed fat customer was paying for his order. The young man named Skippy rang him in and for 10 minutes Blue and Joker were looking around pretending to be interested in cigars and pipes.
Larry Mutt excuses the young man and 5 minutes later Skippy makes his exit. Larry looks up a bit annoyed "We're closing up! Pick something or get out!"
Blue nods at Joker who goes over to the door to lock it, flip the sign to "Closed" and pulls shade down. Larry gets a worried look on his face as Blue and Joker approach guns drawn "I.. I.. don't know what yous clowns want but...t-take it."
BlueEyes removes his mustache and glasses and gives Larry a ice cold glare as he grabs him and takes him out back.
As Joker ties Mutt to his office chair BlueEyes lights a partaga puffing smoke rings in the air. "Larry Larry.. ya thought you could just disappear in the night and I'd forget the whole thing?" Mutt stammer and stutters "I.. I.. can explain.." Blue starts to laugh as he looks at Joker. "What did this shitbag call us earlier? Clowns? *shrugs his shoulders * well he's kinda right.. but still it ain't nice! Now Mutt.. you get to have your own private party with a clown. *smirks* how many kids get that?"
BlueEyes steps back to watch as Joker grins from ear to ear holding a sharp knife with the name "Mutt" scratched in the handle. "Look Larry it's for you! It's got your name on it! Hahahaha"

Joker looked at Mr. Mutt smiling as he walks over to him saying no and cuts his ties off looking at Mutt with his face in Mutt’s face.  He tells Mutt to relax, he’s going to ask a few questions and then tell him a story.  

If my mother gave you the last name Mutt I’d have an angry deposition too.  Now you called me a clown.  You never met me and you want to be a tough guy and you called me a clown.  Right, now then, I mean, come on let's clown around.  

Joker takes Mutt’s right as he smiles and then smashes it with the telephone the man screams and then he yanks Mutt neck tie pulling the thin piece choking Mutt then shaking his head tell Mutt to relax and stop with the noise and answer his questions.

You're a tough guy right?  Hmmm no answer?

Jokes now standing behind mutt leans down over the man and rubs Mutt’s shoulders and then reaches over and moves the telephone away as he looks at BlueEyes.  Then he asked Mutt

This man is owed something and yet you tell him to go fuck himself.  You see me and say who the fuck is this clown, even before then you said he and his friends where clowns.  I bet you wish you had called us gentlemen, or nice guys hell I bet you are wishing you had given the man what you promised you would.  Butttt Noooooo you had to start this tough guy shit.  You own a cigarette store, man, and you think you're tough, rich and powerful.  You clear what a year a million at best, I touch that amount at least one a month.  He touches that amount, what two or three times a month Blue?  Yeah see we got more money then you.  He runs southside of Chicago me I’m just a fucking clown you never met, yet you operate in New York, you never heard of me. Yet you called me a Clown.  Have you ever heard of Bugsy Siegle?  His real name is is Benjamin Siegle, his friends and coworkers call him Benny and people like you while now people like you, I mean you tough guys call him Bugsy when you should be smart enough to know you should be calling him Mr. Siegle.  But when you met me you call me a fucking clown to my mother fucking face. 

Joker now bent down face to face with Mutt punches him in the eye and face several times.  Then stands up punching downward as Mutt covers up screaming okay, okay,okay.  Then Joker stops and closes his eyes and exhales slowly then his eyes pops open and he looks down at Mutt and sits on his desk and takes Mutt's left hand and leans forward rubbing his left hand and tells him that now its story time.  As he bends Mutt’s thumb backwards as it breaks.

Whis Mr. BlueEyes and I were kids. This kid who was three years older than us borrowed a dime from him.  Then promised to pay him back.  He then refused and refused and refused weeks went by with no payment.  BlueEyes never even charged the kid interest he loaned the Kid money because they were friends.   Then I asked when are you going to pay him back and he grabbed me, can you believe that shit.  He grabbed me and slapped me around.  Then me and BlueEyes came up with a plan.  

Joker breaks Mutts first finger on his left hand then smiles and wipes the sweat off Mutts forehead with his pocket handkerchief then stuffs it back into Mutts shirt pocket.  And continues with his story.

We asked the kid if he wanted this bike we saw at the playground.  Stupid fuck wanted to go see it and walked with us when he should have said yeah bring it to me. He could have paid the dime back but because he thought he was a tough guy wanted us to give him a dime each every week.  You do know a dime back then was lunch at school for a week.  He wanted our lunch money every week.  I digress, we got about a block away from the school and cut through this alley and I saw this gulf club that was bent and sticking out of a garbage can.  BlueEyes had his dads pocket flapjack and we smiled and nodded as I grabbed the golf club and BlueEyes pulls out the flapjack and we went to work.  I mean we beat that poor kid down until he promised to give us a dime a week each.  BlueEyes took the money on him. He had sixty five cents. That was three weeks of lunch money, a piece for us and a nickel worth of candy that we had.  

Joker breaks Mutts next two fingers on his left hand then smiles and again wipes the sweat off Mutts forehead with Mutts pocket handkerchief and tells him to breathe as he again stuffs the handkerchief back into Mutts shirt pocket.  And continues with his story.

From then on he worked for us and so did all his friends. They gave us twenty percent of everything going forward.  You know they still do to this very day and we never even demanded that.  They kicked up out of respect, fear even whatever the reason they paid.  But not you.  You're a tough guy.  I mean you have to, to have a last name like Mutt right.  

Joker looks at BlueEyes who is laughing and pouring himself a drink then.  BlueEyes then asked what was he waiting for?   Joker replied back Cousin you know I love a captive audience and breaks Mutts' last two fingers slowly one at a time as Mutts again screams out in pain.   

You see Mr. Mutt all my cousin wanted was what you owe.  Now it's past that time and you're at his mercy.  If it was me I would have made you sign over half your business to me making me a partner.  A legit business like this could take off and double the income.  But he has had enough of your tough guy shit and now here you sit.  One hand crushed because you fucked up and refused to reach into your pocket and give the man what you owe.  The other hand, now broken because you called me what?  Say it again.

Joker leaned forward as he was still sitting on his desk looking him in the eyes and repeated his question and the man replied, I called you Mister.  Your Mister J.  Joker stood up and then smiled at BlueEyes and said he’s all yours cousin. 

BlueEyes finishes his drink and pulls out a m1911 with a silencer "well Mr. Mutt the tough guy act is over in fact any act is over. This store and everything in it is now mine!" "Oh.
That just covers what you owe and this flying away shit. There's also a interest penalty and I'm very interested in doing this..."
Blue fires two shots one in each kneecap Mutt with 2 broken hands abd 2 broken knees pleads "no..more..please!" Those were the last words of a pathetic man before getting a bullet straight to the head and his life goes black.
Blue shakes Jokers hand "thank you..now I'm sure you have a disappearing act up your sleeve? Make this lump of fat dissappear and I won't ask how ya did it cause magician has to keep secrets right?" Both laugh out loud.

2 weeks later
BlueEyes picks up the phone
"BlueEyes smoke shop how can I help ya today?"
"Sal!..wait hang on" * turns on radio andcturn knobs
Radio: "police are on the lookout for a Mr Larry Mutt. He's been missing fir two weeks and us under suspicion of arson and insurance fraud from the fire that burned down the cigar shop he was well known for owning in South Philadelphia. Any information as to his whereabouts please contact your local law enforcement office."

BlueEyes grins "well Sal paybacks a bitch ain't it?"

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Mutt must pay
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL