Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 19:44:13
Page:  1 
Selling premium profile space on my profile Started by: RevanWearingOakleys on Dec 01, '23 00:23

Hello, folks. I will be selling space in my profile for any amount of money or credits.

I don't care what it says or how little you send, just send me it anonymously or otherwise and it will be placed on my profile for everyone to see and stay there until my inevitable demise.

My bank code: 472d52b31e7fa49ea3e5f5e28126c014

If you want to steal this idea place your bank code in here too. Why do football(SOCCER) stars and nascar cars get to do all of the fun advertisements? Us at MafiaReturns should be allowed to do the same. I'm paving the way for this and I hope I get everyone's support and money. Thanks.

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

This is a total scam, in the wee hours of the morning I sent a donation to promote my local bakery and it's nowhere to be seen of this guy's profile.

I am going to leave a negative review on yelp.

Report Post Tip

Authority Your toaster manual review is officially on my profile. Calm down.

These things take time. I do not rush things like other advertisers.

Never -rep me again.

Report Post Tip

You are confusing me with someone else, my donation was done to promote a BAKERY and to the tune of 300k.

BREAD. ROLLS. BUNS.

Stop acting like a soggy loaf.

Report Post Tip

I'm allergic to gluten so that will NOT be going in my profile.

I must adhere to some rules. This isn't the wild west.

Report Post Tip

How about you pay me, then you can have the privilege of putting me in your profile?  Sounds like a fair deal.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Selling premium profile space on my profile
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL