Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 23:22:11
Page:  1 
On Hayley Started by: Yaveo on Dec 04, '23 15:26

Yaveo sat at the desk of the Cartel bar in Corktown. He watched as the crew members hung around the bar and spoke with one another enjoying the beginning of the Christmas season. He decided that a great way to get in the Christmas spirit was to organize some sort of a crew competition. But before he could commit to it he had to write a letter to a friend. Hayley won their race to carrying more drugs, an illegal thing and yet they made a game of it. Her constant smack talk was getting in the head of Yaveo making it difficult for him to progress as he found himself feeling as though she was going to win anyway. The prize, was to share in the streets a bit of affirmation regarding the other. So with that, Yaveo decided to read his letter to all those present about the quality of his Right Hand.

Ahem. If I may have your attention please, I would love to share with you all a little of my dear friend, Hayley. Hayley has defeated me in a competition and this has earned this prize of me publicly sharing about her greatness. To be clear, the idea of the loser doing this was mine and not hers. And so I am a victim of my own delusion believing I could beat her in this race to the 45th unit. Without further ado please allow me to publicly embarrass myself as well as speak about the beautiful Hayley…

ON HAYLEY

Should you ever find yourself in need of someone loyal and competitive, look nor further than Hayley. 
Should you ever be in need of someone who can speak truth in in a living way, listen to Hayley.

Hayley is a person who cares deeply for her friends. She is as trustworthy as she is humble. 
She invests a great deal in monetary ways but the best way she invests is with her mind and heart. 

Hayley pursues her friends and cares not for what they can offer. 
She seeks to be present to anyone who comes before her really looking to give a gift of joy. 

In this season of Christmas and of the Corktown Cartel, I am honored she stands with me. 
She is to be better for those in her life and holds to personal commitments for herself. 

Should you ever get the chance to work with someone like Hayley, I recommend you do. 
For this life is all about the people you find in it, and she is one of the best.

Yaveo stepped off the platform. Snaps emerged. Suddenly the room turned into a poetry session. @Brian have a poem on cats and MarkExclamation shared about how he wanted to bring justice to criminals, ironic. As he was going to get a drink at the bar, someone stopped Yaveo and asked him why he did that, they must have missed the first part of his talk so he summed it up in one sentence. 

Never bet against Hayley.

Report Post Tips: 11 / Total: $400,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: On Hayley
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL